Chapter 27

Randal's POV

It had been two weeks since that day; the worst two weeks of my life, except maybe when Melody was missing. This was worse though, because here she was lying right in front of me, except it is all a sick joke. She is stuck in a coma from the blood loss. The doctors don't know when she will wake up, or if she will ever wake up. I haven't slept at all since that fateful day, and I have barely eaten anything. I still remember that day quite vividly in my mind.

I had just found Melody, and she was telling us what happened. I was so angry I was close to shifting. I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings. All of a sudden I hear Melody shout "NO" and then I was pushed out of the way. I turned around and saw Melody with a knife in her shoulder and her father standing over her. I quickly realized what she had done, and because of that monster she got hurt. All I saw was red, and so I quickly killed that monster she used to call her father. Then I turned back to Melody, and I saw that she was losing too much blood. I shouted. "QUICKLY GET ME THE PACK DOCTOR!" and I ran towards her. I picked her up and right before she passed out, she said three little words "I love you".

I quickly snapped back to reality. Here she is lying in a hospital bed and she looks like she is sleeping. All of a sudden her heart monitor sped up, and the doctors rushed in, and they pushed me out of the room. Right as I was pushed out, the heart monitor went flat. I sank to my knees, she's gone. I can't believe it my angel is gone. There is nothing more I could do. I couldn't save her.

Out of anger I quickly left the hospital and drove home to tell Xavier the bad news. I was driving angry, and it was raining. It was dangerous but I didn't care. I quickly turned a corner and then I heard a honk. Then I felt an impact, and then nothing.....