Epilogue

Melody's POV

18 years later

I still remember our wedding day like it was yesterday; the day that I became Mrs. Melody Evans. It was a year after we got engaged. We are still in love after these 18 years. A little less than 2 years after our wedding, we had our first child, Jane Tara Evans, she is going to turn 16 in a couple months. Then we have had a few other kids since then. We have had Justin Thomas Evans, Jessica Tina Evans, James Trent Evans, and Jade Trinity Evans. Now with our sixth child on the way I am excited to see my family so happy. We have moved on from the past and we are focused on the present and the future. Tristan and Randal have made amends. They are now even stronger allies then before.

If our sixth child is a boy then we will name him John Tristan Evans, because Tristan has helped us so much since everything has happened and we will make him the godfather of our child no matter what. If it is a girl however we would name her Jacqueline Talia Evans after Tristan's newfound mate whose name is Talia. They are truly perfect for each other. And Talia is going to be the godmother of course of the new baby as well. Only three more months till my precious baby will be in the world with us. We are keeping the gender a surprise because we like the surprise of waiting, we didn't find out on any of our previous children and we are not going to find out now.

"What are you thinking about honey?" Randal asked breaking me out of my train of thought.

"Just our life and how happy I am." I replied.

He then gave me a kiss. Suddenly we heard a crash and James and Justin both shouting "HE DID IT!" I groaned. I went to go handle it, but Randal took my hand.

"I got it." He said.

He was so sweet to me. In my eyes he was perfect, and I would die to protect him and the rest of my family. They are the world to me.

Some may say that love is weakness. However I believe that love is power.

Love is my power.

Love is the power of a Muted Mate.