My Meet and Greet~Justin Bieber Fanfic~

Description/Introduction

y/n is a regular 19 year old with a big obsession. Wondering what her obsession is right??

Well her obsession is Justin Drew Bieber. She has been their with him since 2009 when he was just Kidrauhl and not ''POP SENSATION JUSTIN BIEBER'' y/n doesnt see him as that either she just sees him as a boy or young man as people say who is persuing his dream, putting smiles on peoples faces with his voice. y/n has 2 other bestfriends who are also crazed Beliebers as they like to call themselves. Crystal and Rebecca. Yea those names may sound like snotty bitches who only care about themselves. But they are the complete opposite They are always with y/n and stick with eachother through thick and thin. They are always fangirling together about the latest news about Justin unless they are bad news then they just understand that he is growing up and his teenage hormones are kicking in. They are always trying to find ways to meet their idol. But will all of that change with 1 phonecall at 6 in the morning??

Justin on the other hand is a POP SENSATION who at the moment is figuring out who he is. You might be thinking ''Ofcourse he knows who he is, hes Justin Bieber?'' no. he is figuring out who he is in the world what he really wants to do with his life besides his pation of singing. Justin knows that any little move that he makes is always heard around the world whether its peing in a bucket or giving money to charity or homeless people. Everything is found out. But will everything change for him when he meets someone new at one of his concerts??

.

.

.

Authors Note:

Hey guys so  this is my new story. Im pretty excited about it so hope you like it. And yes I am still going to write ''One day can change Everyday'' Hope you liked the intro. 

comment/vote/share 

Follow me on twitter: @evelynburon