My Meet and Greet was Unexpected!

Y/N's POV:

Today's The day my bestfriends and I get to meet our idol. Yea i did meet him at the mall the other day but I bet he forgot about me allready. To me i'm meeting my inspiration to him hes just meeting another fan. 

''Y/N are you ready we wanna be their early so we can see him when he arives!'' Rebecca yelled from the living room. 

''Yea, let me get my purse!'' When my apartment got burned all of my bieber merchandise was also burned so i had nothing to wear, Krystal and Rebecca both put in some money and took me shoppping last minute so i can get new stuff for today. 

I rushed out the door to see both my best friend with their arms crossed over their chest glaring at me. 

''what?''

''Gosh y/n your always the last one to get here like always.''Rebecca told I just rolled my eyes and locked the door behind me. 

''let's go.'' we all got into my car and made our way towards the arena. 

~25 minutes later~

The arena was pretty far from Krystal's apartment but with my friends singing their voices off the trip seemed pretty short. When we arrived their were over 100 girls and guys their already waiting for Justin and the crew. I found a parking space near the back where my baby wont get trampled or scratched. By the time I got out of the car Krystal and Rebecca where allready running towards the arena. 

I tried catching up but it was no use their metabolism was kicking in; their was no way i will be able to keep up. 

By the time I got to where they were they had told me Justin just passed by. I was pretty sad I didnt get to see him but their is still the meet and greets and the conert so im not as upset as i should be. 

When it was time for the meet and greet Krystal and Rebecca pulled me towards the line. We were the last ones in line but it doesnt matter becuase their is rumors that if your the last ones you get extra time since their isn't anyone else waiting. 

The line went by pretty quickly and next thing we knew we were at the front. I peered through the side and saw Justin taking a picture with a little girl he was kissing her cheek while she was hugging him. It was adorable. 

''Next!'' a man yelled grabbing my attention. It wasn't just any man it was Keny. Gosh he looks so much taller and scarier in person than what i thought. 

We made our way towards Justin and when he looked at me he just froze and stared at me. I dont know what came over me but i started feeling light headed. I lost my balance but recomposed myself. 

''Miss are you ok'' I looked up and saw Kenny looking at me.

 ''Um, yea thank you.'' 

I looked back at my friends and saw they saved me a spot next to Justin. They motioned me towards him but every step I took I felt weaker and weaker. By the time I was next to him everything went black and I felt myself fall to the ground. The last thing I heard was Justin's voice. 

''Guys get the fuck away, scooter take her friends backstage and I'll take her to my dressing room.'' 

And then I lost concious. 

Justin's Pov:

When Kenny screamed ''Next'' 2 girls came in following by another girl behind them. When I looked closely I saw it wasnt just any girl it was the girl from the mall. She looks paller though her skin wasnt shinning from when I last her. She looked like she lost balance so I motioned Kenny to check if she was okay when she nodded yes I looked back at her friends and saw they were both in tears.