Who to Believe?

{Attention: READ AUTHOR'S NOTE : Thank you :) }

Recap:

''WHAT THE FUCK Y/N, WHY DID SELENA JUST TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT LET HER LEAVE; THAT YOU JUST WALKED UP TO HER AND SLAPPED HER!'' Alfredo and I's mouth just dropped open at what he just said.

~Oh that bitch is asking for lucifer alright. 

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV: 

My mouth hung open at the lies that came out of Justin's mouth. 

''Justin are you fucking serious right now?'' I said with anger rising over me.

''YES Y/N I AM FUCKING SERIOUS, WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T I BE WHEN I FIND OUT MY BEST- EX BESTFRIEND SLAPPED MY GIRLFRIEND FOR NO UTTER REASON.'' His words literally hurt me. I can't believe he just said I wasn't his bestfriend anymore and to top it off he's screaming at me and believing that qeen of fakeness over me. 

''Justin stop screaming at me.'' I said while looking down at the floor. 

I looked up and saw that Justin hadn't calmed down instead he was raging with more anger. This kid seriously needs to manage his anger issues. 

''Y/N why the fuck did you slap Selena?'' he asked trying to calm himself down. I looked over to Alfredo and he looked at me with securing eyes. 

''Justin I didn't slap her for no reason, I didn't even slap her..'' I told him. 

''Really Y/N then why did Selena-'' I cut him off 

''JUSTIN SHE'S LYING!.'' Ok now i am angry

''Y/-'' 

''No Justin just shut up it's my turn to freaking talk. She was lying to you becuse she's obsessed with you. I didn't go up to her and slap her. SHE came into the living room and slapped me out of the blue I was going to defend myself but Alfredo stood in the way, she then threatened to report Fredo with rape because he told her to leave and if not he would kick her out. I then stood up to him because she can look like a nasty ass bitch.  told her that with all the make up you can't tell if she was a women and that if she didn't leave willingly then I would grab her by her hair and kick her out. I called her a bitch. She then asked me who I thought I was and I told her I KNOW exactly who I am. I then told her I won't hesistate to slap a bitch when I see one and she told me and I quote 'Oh neither would I little plastic bitch, because you just witnessed me slap one' thats when I lost it and pulled her to the floor I didnt even get to slap her because Alfredo pulled me back and thats when you walked in.'' I was out of breath by the time I finished. 

''She wouldn't lie Y/N.'' My jaw dropped open. 

''Justin are you fucking serious. After I told you what happened you STILL have the freaking balls to believe her and not me.'' 

''Yes Y/N I still have the balls to say that because Selena wouldn't lie to me.'' I rolled my eyes. 

''Right she wouldn't lie to you...''

Justin punched the wall which made Alfredo and me jump in surprise.  

''You know what Y/N, sometimes I wish you never fainted in your M&G or that I spilled th stupid coffee on you like that I never would have met your sorry ass.'' I felt the tears threatning to pour out. 

''Me too Justin. Now if you will excuse me I am going to take my sorry ass to my room. If you need me don't even think about it.'' I walked to my room and shut the door quietly. I cant believe he said that to me. 

I closed the door and locked it. I slid down against it and brouht my knees to my chest and just cried...

Justin's POV: 

I watched as Y/N walked slowly to her room while looking at the floor. She quietly closed the door. 

I walked towards the couch and sat down and buried my head into my hands. I looked up and saw Alfredo in the same position as when Y/N was still in the room. He was just staring at me. 

''What you looking at bro.'' I spatt at him. 

Fredo sighed and sat next to me. 

''That was just low Justin.'' he said while shaking his head. 

''What are you talking about?'' I asked. 

''Justin. Y/N wasn't lying when she told you what happen. I was with her the whole time. Selena can be a scary bitch and I was shitting bricks when she threatened me. She just stood up for me and then Selena took it too far. You just walked in on the wrong time making Y/N look like the bad person. Y/N didn't go up to her she didnt even go near the front door thats why you found us here in the living room. '' he said while looking at me. 

''You guys could have moved in here when I was in the kitchen. Selena wouldn't lie to me she's my girlfriend and she loves me.'' that's when Fredo stood up with anger. 

''JUSTIN WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK ASS SKULL THAT SELENA IS A FUCKING MONEY SEEKER. HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED SHE ONLY CONTACTS YOU WHEN SHE ISN'T ON TOP IN THE CHARTS. GOSH JUSTIN, Y/N WOULD NEVER INTENTIONALLY DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS UNLESS SOMEONE WAS PROVOCKING HER. AND IN THIS CASE IT WAS YOUR SO CALLED 'GIRLFRIEND'.'' with that said he grabbed his camera from the coffee table and stormed off slamming the door extra hard on the way out. 

Damnnn.

Wait. But if Alfredo and Y/N said the same explanation then Selena must be lying.

Unless Y/n and Fredo got togehter to make selena look like the bitch. 

''Ughhh'' I layed down on the couch and was immedietly consumed by darkness. I knocked out on the couch thinking about Selena and Y/N. 

.

.

.

Authors Note:

Hey guys Short chapter I know and im sorry :x Next Chapter will be pretty Amazing but you guys eed to vote please. 

Anyways so I went yesterday and watched #BelieveMovie and guys it was AMAZING. I had mixed emotions through the whole movie.

I was made becuase of the stupid paparazzi, I cried when they showed Avalana. I smiled when they showed Justin and his pasion of music when he was recording I was an emotional wreck. I might watch it again because of how great it was. I seriously recommend it to you guys.. 

Anyways will Justin and Y/N be friend again or will Justin stick with Selena's Story? 

Vote to find out....