She's mine.

Recap:

"Thank you all who came to my show and got to experience this life changing event for me and all I would like all of you to meet Y/N and she is my One Less Lonely Girl forever and always."

~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

After Justin finished talking he ended the show and we walked backstage with our hands interlocked together. As soon as we walked off everyone from the team came and congratulated us. I really just wanted to see my best friends and be alone with Justin for a while.

I was able to walk away from everyone and I quickly made a group chat with my girls and texted them telling them to meet me in Justin's dressing room.

I quietly, yet quickly made my way to his dressing room making sure no one saw me and walked inside only to see that Krystal and Rebecca were already inside waiting for me.

''Did you guys see the show?'' asked them and I regret it.

''Of course you dumbass.'' Krystal told me and smacked me across my head.

''Ow bro.'' I told her and rubbed the back of my head where the pain was coming from.

''Aww boo I'm sorry it's just that you aren't very bright at times.'' Krystal said and walked over to me and hugged me tight.

''It's okay and your right. I'm not so bright at times. But what could I do? I'm blond.'' I answered and we all burst into laughter knowing that's something I always say when I admit I did something or said something stupid.

We walked towards the couch and sat down and started squealing at the same time.

''So how does it feel to be his girlfriend. To be THE Justin Bieber's girlfriend.'' Rebecca asked.

''Well really....''

Justin's POV:

I left everyone when I noticed Y/N wasn't around but probably all these people around her was making her anxious since she is claustrophobic like me. I'm guessing she's in the dressing room so I made my way towards it but I was stopped by none other then my buddy Alfredo Flores.

''Ayee bro.'' he said and we did our famous bro hug.

''Aye man.'' I told him.

''Congrats wit Y/N. I knew she would say yes. You two are practically made for each other.'' He said which made me blush and look down at the ground and I started scratching the back of my head.

''Aww is little wittle Justin blushing.'' he cooed wile pinching my cheeks. I quickly swatted away his hand.

''Shut up.''

''Hey but where is the lucky one less lonely girl?'' Alfredo asked while looking around.

''I was actually going to check if she was in my dressing room but I was interrupted by someone and couldn't go.'' I said and walked away and a few seconds later he was right next to me.

''I'll tag alone maybe Krystal is with her, I haven't seen her in a while.'' he said and I silently laugh to myself at how cheeky he could be.

I was about to open the door when Fredo stopped me, I looked at him with a questioning look and he just mouthed 'listen'. I moved closer to the door so I could be able to hear and I heard Rebecca speaking to im going to guess is Y/N.

''So how does it feel to be his girlfriend. To be THE Justin Bieber's girlfriend.'' she asked Y/N. she hesitated but then answered.

"Well really it doesn't feel special. I mean.. Yea he is THE Justin Bieber, but I don't see him at all like that. I just see him like a regular boy who saved me at his Meet and Greet and spilled coffee on my favorite shirt. I also see him as a guy I truly like and he treats me like how a girl is supposed tone treated. He could be the president of the United States for all I care but I just see him like a regular person.." She said and smiled at the end.

By this time Fredo and I had walked in very quietly, Krystal and Rebecca had noticed out presence but since Y/N's back was toward the door she still didn't know about us being in the same room.
I'm actually pretty blown away with that little speech she just gave about me. It makes me feel special in a weird kinda way but it also warms my heart to know she doesn't seem me as the international superstar and for once I know she's one of the realist people I know who isn't JUST after my money for once.

I made a sign towards Krystal and Rebecca to keep asking her about tonight and they got the idea.

"So what did you think about the way he asked you to be his girlfriend?" Rebecca asked.

"It was honestly AMAZING. I love how he's putting us out there and cares about us being together. I would have thought the wanted to keep 'us' a secret cause of the media but he didn't. To be honest with you guys I was actually scared how the audience was gonna react with my answer cause most of his beliebers are like really bitchy with who he goes out with and I don't know if I could handle hate from all of them. After all there are like 50 million of them around the world and that's a lot of people to hear there opinion from." Y/N looked pretty torn up after he little talk so I thought it was the perfect time to let her know I'm here.
I slowly walked towards her wrapped my arms around her and kissed her cheek which made a small giggle of surprise jerk from her.

"How long have you been in here? And how much did you hear?" She asked after she stood up and we were facing each other.

"Enough to know that I have the most caring,loving, loyal and wonderful girlfriend of all times." I said and kissed her forehead before engulfing her into one of my most famous bear hugs of all time.

~I truly have the most amazing girlfriend ever, and shes forever mine. 

.

.

.

Authors Note:

Hey guys! Wow im so sorry about the short chapter but i just wanted to catch you guys up and I have alot of ideas for the next few chapter that i have a feeling you guys will like. 

Anyways, what did you think about Y/N's little speech about Justin? 

BTWWW, I do read all the comments and it makes me happy to know you guys enjoy my writing.

Follow me on tiwtter, I follow back ;) @evelynburon

~~~~~~~~~

GOAL:

VOTES: 165+

COMMENTS: 40

~~~~~~~~~~

Question for the chapter:

Do you think Y/N and justin are ment to be? Whats YOUR opinion on them?