Feeling's...

Recap:

~I drifted off thinking how perfect everything Is playing out. Justin and I are ok and everything is just fine.

~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

On the way back from the Hospital Y/N fell asleep in my arms. I still don't understand why she wants to help this Nash guy so much when he kidnapped her. It's hard to try to understand her when all you want to do is throw him in jail yourself with your bear hands for taking her away from me. But, if she says he didn't touch her then I'm going to trust her word and help Nash not get such a big sentence.

I looked down at Y/N and played with her long brown hair. It's so straight and beautiful; just like her. Sometimes I just want to hold her long enough for her stay with me forever but we all know she doesn't like me that way as much as I like her.

I still can't believe back in the Hospital I called her my girlfriend in front of  the doctor and in front of her. If it wasn't because I was cussing at the Doctor I would have felt so embarrassed.

I'm so happy to have her back in my arms that if I could I would run across the great wall of china. That's how happy I am to have her back.

I was too deep into thought that I didn't realize we had all ready arrived at my house until both Alfredo and Ryan knocked on the window making me jump in my seat. I flicked them off because they could have woken Y/N up.

I motioned for them to open the door for me so I can carry Y/N inside. I walked upstairs and went straight to my room  and carefully layed her down and put a blanket over her so she won't get cold.

I went back downstairs and the guys were all ready paying Xbox in the screening room. I sat down in the couch next to them and sighed thinking of everything Y/N has been through in the last 2 weeks and I couldn't do anything about it.

Again I didn't realize how deep into thought I was until someone had thrown a pillow at my face. When I looked  to see who threw it Alfredo pointed quickly to Ryan giving himself away. They paused the game and both turned towards me with grins on their faces.

''What?'' I told them.

''What's going on between Y/N and you?'' Alfredo asked and at the mention of her name I immediately blushed and looked down so they wouldn't see my face.

''Awww, is little widdle Justy blushing at the name of a girl.'' Ryan blushed.

''Hey! I don't blush at the name of a girl!'' I protested.

''Justin your mother doesn't count'' Alfredo replied and him and Ryan shook hands at what he said.  

''I know but yours does.'' I said with a smirk on my face.

''Touché.'' Alfredo replied.

''So what's really going on between you and Y/N?'' Ryan asked.

''Nothing I guess.'' I said with a shrug.

''What do you mean 'nothing' you guys walked into the hospital earlier not wanting to look at each other's faces unless needed and then you walk out you carrying her bridal style and then her kissing your cheek and cuddling to you on the back and falling asleep on you?'' Alfredo told me.

''Maybe that doctor did more then just cure Y/N's eyes.'' Ryan suggested.

''That 'doctor' was pathetic as fuck bro.'' I informed them.

''Then what really happened.'' Alfredo asked once again.

''Nothing we talked things through and we are okay again.'' I said while shrugging again.