Doctor's office.

Recap:

I honestly just want to forget about everything for a while that's been going on and sleep and eat because I'm returning home.

~~~~

Y/N's POV:

The ride to the hospital was quiet. Nobody dared to say a word. I feel bad that I snapped at Justin that way but he doesn't understand how I feel. I promised Nash he wouldn't go to jail; and where is he now JAIL. I plan on talking to Justin at home ALONE about everything. But right now I just want to be able to see again. I miss my vision.

When we arrived at the Hospital I let Justin help me get out of the car and he helped me walk to the entrance. He insisted on carrying me bridal style but I said no because then that would just look weird.

We are waiting in the emergency room for a doctor to come and see Justin and I. I told him I could go inside alone but he said he isn't taking me out of his sight for a while now.

A few minutes after waiting someone called my name and Justin immediately helped me walk towards wherever we were going.

I'm guessing we walked into the doctors office because Justin helped me in some kind of bed thingy and told me to lay down and that he will be right next to me. I heard the door open and footsteps walking around the room.

''Good afternoon, My name is Dr.Green and I will be taking your case and helping you with anything needed.''  Dr.Green said.

''Good afternoon Dr.Green, my name in Justin and this is my girlfr- I mean best friend and we have a situation'' OH MY LORD.. Did my ears hear correctly or did Justin almost call me his girlfriend.

''Alright, what seem to be the problem.'' the doctor asked.

''I cant see.'' I told the doctor before Justin could.

''Ahhh she talks.'' the doctor replied. Those words made me want to get up and strangle him. Those were the same words Mark and Selena told me after I talked to them fort the first time.

''What's that supposed to mean?'' Justin asked with anger clearly in his voice.

''Nothing at all Mr.Bieber, it was a simple joke.'' Dr.Green explained.

''Well don't joke again and just help my girlfriend see again. That's your job isn't it?'' Justin spat back but I was star struck because Justin called me his girlfriend and didn't correct himself. I wonder if he see's my in that way.

'of course you dumbass. If he didn't then he wouldn't have called you his girlfriend' my inner concourse kept telling me.

I zoned out the conversation Justin was having with the Doctor and kept thinking about how Justin called me his girlfriend.

What if he likes me that way and I like him back? Will that change our friendship? of course it would.

I was deep thought into thought when I was interrupted by Justin calling my name.

''Y/N!'' I shook my head and answered.

''Sorry, what did you say?'' I answered him.

'The doctor asked how badly can you not see?'' Justin answered.

''I see everything white and blurry.'' 

''Okay, and how did this exactly happen?'' the doctor asked.

''I don't know someone sprayed something in my eyes and every since my vision has been leaving slowly.'' I could feel the Doctor nod.

''Okay, I am going to check you eyes so I need you to relax your eyes.'' I nodded and thought of all the good times Justin and I had.