Why you? Why Everything?

Recap:

~What' happening? Why is this happening to me? I just want to go home to Justin...

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

It's been hours since anyone has been in the room. The last person who came in here was actually kind enough to take the tape from my mouth. It wasn't the same guy who slobbered my mouth because I definantly didn't consider that anywhere near a kiss. The tape around my wrist and anckle were still there and it was hurting more and more by the second. I only want to go home but I dont think that's going to happen anytime soon. From what I think it's been a whole TWO DAYS since I have been here because I can see it's been dark outside twice allready from the small window that was in the corner of the room. My head snapped to the door when it started to open and the same guy who slobbered my lipss walked in making me terrified. Soon after the man who undid the tape from my mouth walked in; I relaxed a little tiny bit but was still terrified for my life since you never know what they could do to me. The guy from th tape incident walked over to me and put something over my eyes so everything went black. It had something sprayed on it because it made my eyes burn making me squeal in pain. My eyes started watering which only ended my eyes hurt 10x's more.

''Shut up bitch.'' The guy who slobbered my lips spat and smacked my cheek making it burn in pain. I wanted to grab my cheek instantly but couldn't since I was tied down.

''Does't she just look useless mark?'' A female voice said. I couldn't make it out who it was though.

''Ofcourse she looks useless, she's a piece of shit not worth picking up.''Mark the one who slobbered my lips replied to the female lady or women or whatever.

Words do hurt more than actions because everything they are saying is making me want to burst into cries. I keep holding in the tears for the sake of my eyes.

''Sweetie, why don't you stop sobbing if you know what's best for you.'' The guy who took the tape off said and was a bit too closely making me shiver. I heard a chuckle and then the other two people stopped talking about how useless I am instantly.

''What's so funny Nash?'' Mark said.

''Absolutely nothing Mark. Why would their be something funny in this situation?'' Nash replied to Mark.

''Why don't both of you shut up allready! Nash take the stupid cloth away from this bitches mouth.'' I felt the bed sink and then the cloth was removed. I licked my lips ut they were still dry. I felt something on my lips and soon realized it was a cup. I denied the cup instantly because I don't know what substance is in it, they could drug me for all i know. 

''Drink it, it's only water.'' Nash told me. I swear out of all these people he has been the kindest to me. 

I drank the cup when relief washed over me, thanking he didn't lie. I cleared my throat but it still felt rusty.

''Do you know why you are here Y/N?'' the lady (who I still hae no clue who she is) asked me. I sook my head in disagreement into why I am here.

''Do you know who I am?'' the same voice inquired. I don't know what clicked but I instantly recognized the voice making my blood boil. 

~''Selena.'' was all I said knowing she would be smirking at this very moment along side Mark. If it wasn't for these ropes and tape restraining me I would rip that stupid head she has connected to her neck. 

Justin's POV: 2 days earlier when Y/N was taken.  

It's been eight hours since Y/N left and I am getting worried since it's dark allready outside. She NEVER takes this long when it comes to grocery shopping. She's like the comeplete opposite, when when she goes shopping she goes straight to what she needs because she doesn't want kreepers talking to her. Cailin already left a few hours after Y/N left. Cailin is the girl that is going to be shooting the 'All That Matters' music video with me. She's pretty and has a good body but nothing can compare to Y/N. I kept calling Y/N to her phon but it just takes me straight to voicemail. She may have run out of bettery because of how much she uses it. She won't ever stop using her phone even if her life depended on it. I decided on calling Fredo up to see if he wants to chill. 

~Phone Convo~ A=Alfredo, J=Justin. 

A~ Hey man, what's gucci. 

J~ Nun man, wanted to know if you wanted to chill at my place. 

A~ Sure, is Y/N going to be there? 

J~ Sh's still out grocery shopping. 

A~ How long has she been out?

J~  8 hours, basically since the morning. 

A~ That's a long time man. 

J~ I know. 

A~ Did she take any bodyguards with her? 

Then it hit me,  Y/N didn't go with any bodyguards. Something could have happened to her; that's why she probably isn't home yet. Why didn't I think if it earlier. Fuck it's all my fault if aything's happened to her. I need to go and find my bestfriend and bring her home safely. 

A~ JUSTIN! 

J~ Uhh, yea sorry. Bro i need to go. I'll call you later. 

A~ Hold the fuck up Justin! What the he is happening!? 

J~ Nothing, I just need to make some calls. 

A~Justin you are going to tell me what's going on because it regards Y/N and she is like a little sister to me. If you don't I swear I won't respond. 

I sighed knowing what i'm about to tell him is going to break him as well as me. 

J~ I think Y/N's missing or something worse...... 

.

.

.

.

Authors Note:

Hey guys so I had a major authors block in this past week with school starting and everything. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And if your wondring who Nash is their is a piture of him on the side or look him p on youtube he is a viner. I have nothing against him, he's actually pretty cute and funny. Mark is just a random name I choose; you guys can imagine him anyway you'd like. So because of my delay I am going to post another chapter this weekend but................ I won't say when. You need to comment so I KNOW you guys eally want the next chapter. 

COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!