Another Surprise?

Recap:

~This night will be truly unforgetable and I am spending it with Justin, the guy of my life.~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I couldn't remember where I was until I saw Y/N laying next to me cuddled in my arms and a blancket on top of us. Yesterday activitites flashed in my mind and everything that happened in bed. I can't believe I have such an amazing and beautiful girlfriend and not to metion how good she was yesterday in bed. I laughed at my own thoughts but quickly shut up when Y/N sturred in my arms. Her eyes slowly opened and I felt bad for waking her up. She's probably sore from last night and I wanted her to get as much rest as she can before we need to leave back to where everyone else was at.

''Go back to sleep, I didn't mean to wake you.'' I told her while kissing her forhead. She snuggled closer to me but didn't close her eyes.

''Are you going to sleep?'' I asked her. ''No. I'm not really that sleepy anymore.'' she said and it looked like she was in deep thought. ''Are you okay?'' I asked her while grabbing her chin making her look up at me. ''Are you regretting last night?'' I questiond her carefully in case she was infact thinking that.

''Ofcourse not Jusin. I don't regret one second I'm with you. Not even yesterday. Why would you even ask that.'' she said eyeing me closely. I sighed not really knowing how to answer her yet.

''I dont know..You..you just looked deep into thought and I thought you were thinking about yesterday regretting what happened or something.'' she smiled and leaned up and kissed me assuring that she didn't.

''I was actually thinking of my parents.I had this dream that something was wrong with them.'' she said kinda scarred. I looked into her eyes and saw the worry clear in her eyes.

''Do you want to call them or something?'' I asked her. It kinda freaky how right after we made love and fell asleep she drempt about her parents and woke up thinking about them but i brushed the thought out of my head.

''Can I?'' She asked. ''Ofcourse you can babe. You don't need to ask me to talk to your parents.'' she blushed in embarassement and got up covering herself. ''There's nothing to cover that I haven't seen before sweetie.'' she blushed but quickly rushed around looking for her phone. She put on her panties and braw and crawled back into bed.

''You aren't gonna put anything else on?'' I asked her and she shook her head no. I kissed her cheek and got up looking for my boxers. I slipped them on and got back into bed and wrapped my arms around Y/N's waist and pulled her closer to me while she called her mom and dad.

~I kept thinking how Y/N keeps missing her parents and I think I know what my next surprise will be for her.

~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

After I got up and put on my braw and panties I crawled back into bed and started searching through my phone in case my parents have called. My thouhts drifted to last night and I smiled. Yesterday was certaintly a day I won't ever forget in my entire life. Justin gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and go up to put his boxers on and crawled back into bed and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I snuggle into his chest and pressed on my moms call.

I put my phone to ear but it kept ringing and it eventually led me to voice mail. I was pretty shaken up from my dream so I was pretty freaked when she didn't pick up. It started getting hard for me to breath and I'm pretty sure Justin noticed because he held me tighter in his arms.

''Calm down she's probably not near her phone. Call your dad.'' he whispered and layed his head on my shoulder. ''Thank you.'' I whispered and pressed on my dad's contacts.

It rang a few times before he answered ''Hey sweetie.'' he answered and I sighed in relief. Justin kissed my neck and I turned away from the phone and quickly kissed him and whispered to him a thank you again before going back to my dad.

''Hey daddy.'' I told him. I am defiantly a daddy's princes, don't get me wrong I love my mom I would even die for her if I had to but I was always daddy's little girl.

''How tour going?'' He asked and a smile slowly crept into my lips. ''Daddy it's been amazing. Just travelin around the country is amazing and so nice.'' I told him and I could only imagine the sad smile he would have on his face right now from missing me. ''That's great to hear. And how has Justin been treating you.'' And there was the over protective dad I've known my whole life.

''He's been treating me amazing dad.'' I told him with a smile on my face. ''Really. He isn't pressuring into doing anything you don't want to do.'' After those words left I felt Justin tense and he was about about to unwrap his arms but I held them in place.

''Dad, Justin is an amazing guy and has a lot of respect for women including me. He would never pressure me into doing something I don't want to. I trust him dad and I love him.'' I told him. I love my dad but sometimes he can get really annoying but that's just him being my dad.

''Did you just say you loove him?'' He asked disbelifed and I can just imagine the look on his face shock and disaproval. ''Yes dad I love Justin and he loves me. Anyways, I didn't call you talk about my relationship status. '' I told him kinda annoyed. ''So why did you call?'' he asked .

''I called mom to talk to her and she didn't answer the phone and I was getting worried so I called you.'' I told him while biting down on my lip.

''Oh sweetie dont worry your moms phone is probably just out of battery. You know how she is with phones.'' I was still a bit worried from the dream I had, Justin must have noticed because I felt his arms tighten around me. ''Can you tell her to give me a call when you talk to her please.'' I said through the phone.

 ''Ofcourse I will. Now I gotta go, Im getting another call. I love you.'' He told me and like always I said I love you back and we hung up. I sighed and relaxed into Justin's arms. I closed my eyes and I fet Justin kiss my head. 

''Your mom is okay babe, she'll call you when she talks to your dad.'' He told me and I nodded in response. 

I felt myself faling back asleep with the thought of being in Justins arms. 

.

.

.

.

.

Author's Note: 

Heey guys!  I'm so sorry for not updating sooner but school just started for me, so im officially a Baby Cobra, LOOL. So i'm debating on picking a specific day to update of the week or continue until the chapter reaches the goald; what do you guys think? 

BTWW I'm always reading your comments ;) 

~~~~~~~

GOAL:

VOTES: 225+

COMMENTS: 100+

~~~~~~~~

Question for the Chapter:

What did you guys think about Y/N's dream? Is it a sign or just a random dream?