7 hours of fun..

Reap:

~I seriously didn't think that was possible of having.

~~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

As I opened the door I expected to find  a bathroom of some sort  but was only greeted by shelves. I looked closely and noticed their were things on the shelves.

''Justin..'' I called him rather uncomfortable.

''Yea.''

''Why do you have this stuff?'' I asked him while pointing at the things that were in front of me.

''Those are my lucky guitar picks.'' Justin told me as if it was the most obvious things ever.

''Justin these aren't lucky guitar picks.'' I told him. I heard him moving and next thing I knew he was standing right behind me and when I looked up at him he looked as if his eyes were going to pop right out of his head.

''How the fuck did all of that get in here.'' He said will examining the things in front of him.

He took everything that was on the shelves and he had in his hand a vibrater, a whip and 2 boxes of condoms. I was feeling really uncomfortable being in a closet with Justin while he had all those things in his hands. I don't know what came over me but I had the urge to just laugh and laugh. And that was exactly what I did. I laughed until I was on the floor clutching my stomach. Eventually Justin joined in laughing with me so we were both on the floor just laughing.

I was able to recompose myself after a while and was just sitting up on the floor with Justin right next to me.

''I have no idea how all of this stuff got in here.'' Justin said while scratching the back of his head in confusion. And he looked soo cute.

''I think I do.'' I said and quickly got up making my way out of the closet.

''What are you talking about?'' Justin said right behind me. I was looking for my phone I must have left it on the couch when I fell asleep.

I saw my phone and it was exactly where I had left it, it was in between the pillows on the couch I quickly grabbed It and dialed Alfredo's number.

''Who are you calling?'' Justin asked when he sat down next to me. I lifted my finger up to signal him to be quiet.

''Hello?'' Alfredo answered through the phone. I put the call on speaker so Justin can also hear.

''Hey fredo.'' I said through the phone.

''Hey Y/N?'' He said uneasy.

''Are you with the guys?'' I asked him.

''If you mean Chaz, Ryan and Christian then yes.'' fredo answered.

'watch this.' I mouthed to Justin who was still siting next to me with a very confused face.

''Do you mind if the four of you go somewhere on the bus where none can hear you and then put the call on speaker so all of you can hear me?'' I asked him through the phone as sweetly as possible.

''Um okay?'' He said. I then heard shuffling though the phone and then I heard Afredo scream out something like 'Guys Y/N wants to talk to us' or something like that. I then heard a door close and everything went silent.

''Okay Y/N you may speak away.'' Ryan said. I guess I was on speaker now.

I started thinking of the saddest things that have happened to me and started crying. Justin tried to comfort me but I pulled away so he wouldn't ruin scene. I once again lifted my finger up to signal him to not make a sound. I guess he got the idea because he sat back down next to me observing me closely.