The Trickster!

Enjoy:)

Recap: 

~I soon fell asleep having my bestfriend in my arms once again.

~~

 Y/N's POV: {2 days later}

''Ok, so you know the plan right?'' He nodded and started calling her on the phone. He went to the kitchen and I stayed in the living room. You may be wondering 'what's going on?' 'Who's he?'. After Justin came to me and apoligized we layed together and I eventually fell asleep in his arms. The next morning I protested to Justin how Selena needed a taste of her own medicine. We talked and we were gonna have some fun with her little game. At this moment she may be thinking Justin and I are still not talking to eachother but oh is she wrong. He's gonna call her and tell her to come over. We are going to act like we detest eachother's guts and then when she least expects it we will drop the bomb on her. We also asked fredo to put up camera's around the house so we can have everything in tape so we can later on watch it and laugh about it.  That will all end with one confused/mad Selena and two happy and joyful Justin and Y/N.   

''She's on her way, now go to your room. I'll tell her I need something from my room and then i'll knock on your door to let you know.'' I nodded and walked to my room. oh this is going to be fun. 

I was in my room for about 15 minutes now waiting for the signal. I was about to walk into my bathroom to fix my hair when I hear a knock on the door. I jogged to the door but before turning the knob I  looked myself in the mirror from behind my door and was satisfied with what I was wearing. I had on high jean short with a white tank top tucked in. I had my hair up in a messy bun and white pumps with flowers on them for shoes. I turned the door knob and made way towards the living room with the most sourest look I could muster up. I heard Selena's annoying giggle which got me even more mad. 

''What the hell is this bitch doing here?'' I spat as I entered the living room while narrowing my eyes at Selena. She had a smirk on her face making me want to rip her head their and then. 

''Didn't Justy tell you I was coming over. He called me and told me he wanted to hang out. And I ofcourse wasn't going to pass on time with my BOYFRIEND.'' She told me extending boyfriend a little bit too much. 

''As a matter of fact JUSTY didn't tell me anything.'' I said and looked at Justin this time. 

''I don't need to tell you when people are coming over to MY house especially if it's my girlfriend she's welcomed here anytime. You do know that right sweetie?'' He said turning to Selena who had a stupid smirk plastered on her fake ass face. 

''Ofcourse I know that hunny.'' she said and kissed his cheek. He stood up and asked her if she wanted anything to drink. 

''Do you have soda?'' she asked with pleading eyes. wow. 

He nodded and started walking towards the kitchen with me hot on his tail complaing. When we were out of hearing range from Selena he stopped walking and pulled me to th corner of the kitchen. 

''So when do we throw her the bomb.'' I got straight to the point not waisting any time. 

''Actually I think I enjoy seeing my girlfriend and bestfriend wanted to rip eachother's heads off. I find it HOT.'' He said with a smirk on those pink lips of his that I so just want to kiss right now. Did I really just think that. No No No No. I can't be falling for my bestfriend. NO! Focus Y/N. 

''Justin this isn't funny.'' He was about to answer but was interupted by that's bitches voice. 

''What isn't funny?'' I turned around to see Selena crossed armed over her chest with a serious look on her face.