Returning Home.

Recap:

~Everything's going to be alright, Y'N I'm coming for you.

~~~~~

Y/N's POV:

I'm finally leaving this hell hole. I'm finally able to go back to Justin. You might be wondering how I know I'm leaving. A few hours ago I heard Selena tell Mark that they are going to let me go. She didn't say why exactly but I'd rather not know. Selena will pay for this; I assure you. I can't see anything at all. When I blink repeatedly to try to recover my vision back my eyes just start hurting even more. Mark and Nash still had me tied to the bed because of Selena's 'orders'. Nash every 3 hours or so comes and checks on me; he knows about my eyes but he said and I quote ''I'm no doctor child, pfftt I aint even a kidnapper. Child I am a comediannnnn. But they will get better soon.''  I laugh when he tells me that. He's been the nicest person to me and gives me food when ever he goes out. He always buys me my favorite, Chinese and chicken from KFC. He always unties my hands to eat when Mark isn't here. When I leave I don't want him to go to jail. I'll help him, just as he's helping me.

I am at the moment still tied to the bed trying to clear my vision a little bit but it isn't working very well. All of a sudden I hear the door burst open and hear footsteps approaching me. I turn my head to the side not wanting to give him/her my attention.

''Bitch you better look at me!.''  hear Selena scream and then *smack* she smacks me across the face. She takes the cloth out of my mouth and smacks me once again.

''I said to look at me!'' she screamed once again. This time I just lost all patience I had with her.

''I can't, I can't fucking look at you because I can't see anything!'' I screamed at her.

''What did you say?'' she asked dumb folded.

''Since the day you put that thing on my eyes I haven't been able to fucking see anything at all!'' I screamed at her.

She smacked me across the face one more time and then put the cloth around my mouth and stormed out of the room. I could hear her screaming at Nash and Mark but at this point I could care less what she's  saying because all I know is that I' going home.

Selena's POV:

I can't believe these two idiots didn't tell me the little bitch was blind.

''WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THE BITCH WAS BLIND!?'' I protested to Mark and Nash who both looked taken back by my sudden out burst.

''I didn't even know she couldn't see. The little slut won't even look at me because of how terrified she is of me.'' I laughed because of how stupid he is.

''She's afraid of you because of how you treated her the first day she got here. You freaking slobbered her mouth.'' Nash said to Mark which got me in a serious mood.

''Man shut the fuck up, that was the best kiss ever.'' Mark retorted while admiring himself in the mirror.

''That's exactly why she bite your tongue right?'' Nash returned.

''Hey, I never said she liked it. I said I liked it,'' Mark said.

''Right you LIKED slobbering her lips with your nasty ass tongue.'' Nash said while rolling his eyes. They were both getting on my nerves because they were acting as if I wasn't even in the room.

''HELLO!'' I screamed grabbing both their attentions in my direction. They were looking at me as if they just realized I was still in the stupid room.