The Excitement!

Recap:

I decided on taking a nice warm shower and get ready for the day. As soon as i get everything set and ready to go I am definantly calling up my bitches..;)

~~~~~

 Y/N POV:

After taking the most relaxing shower i decided on wearing a long cream colored skirt with a jean vest and cute cream colored sandals. I aso wore matching bracelets, earings, and rings. I decided on doing my hair pretty today since with the cothing and acessories i already felt like a doll. I let my hair loose and brushed my ends making them curl I then did a sidded brain but then let it flow down. I finished my outfit but spraying on The Key by my baby.. KIDRAUHL babes..(Back off he's mine, im warning you)

After I finished getting dressed I decided on making a group call with Rebecca and Krystal. They both answered after the 2nd ring.

{Phone Call} y/n~you, R~Rebecca &  K~Krystal. 

Y/n~ hey girlsss...

R&K~ WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN Y/N? 

Y/n~ guys you just reliazed that you both said that at the same time right..

R&K~Yes.

Y/n~ok stop its getting creepy.

R~so where HAVE you been..

Y/n~You know here and there..Like always. 

K~Y/n you did not just call us to annoy us, did you?

Y/n~ wow. its impressing that my BEST-FRIENDS think so low of me. 

R~No, but seriously why did you call us..

Y/n~ Well I have some pretty exciting news to tell you both but it has to be in person becuase i want to see both your expressions when i tell you, so meet me at the diner. 

R&K~Kay. 

{End of Phone Call}

Ever since the girls and I moved together to Cali we dicided on having our own special spot to always meet up and chit-chat when we had girl gossip. The diner we go to is called ''Wacky Tacky's''. Honestly, I think the name is creative the diner is owned by a married old couple the have had that buisess for years its basically a family generation pass down I find the place cozy and relaxing and their food is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. 

After cheking that everthing is locked I grabbed m sunglasses and keys off the kitchen counter and made my way towards my car. My car is my baby its a red ferrari that i worked my ass of to get all the money. Ofcourse my parents budged in alittle but i wanted to buy this car on my own with my own money.

I finnally arrived at Wacky's and parked my car and made my way inside. Not to my surprise Rebecca and Krystal were already sitting at out regular booths devouring the food not waiting for me. 

''How amazing friends I have that dont even wait for me.''

''No our falt you take forever to get here.'' Rebecca spat out after finishing her food that honestly looked mouthwatering. I ordered for myself a hot coffee and when it was brought ot me I tuck a sip and felt the seaming substance pass thought my system.

''So what did you need to tell us thats so important that it couldnt be through a simple phone call'' Krystal said while glaring at me. 

''You guys wont believe me if I tell you..'' I told them while looking at them straight in the eyes.