One less lonely Girl ?

Recap:
~I hope all of this preparation is worth

~~~~~~~~

Justin's POV:

There's twenty minutes until its my turn to go on stage and i am soo nervous. Why am I nervous? well because i am about to ask the girl of my dreams to be my girlfriend and she can reject me infront of the whole world with one simple word that will scar me for life 'no'. I keep pacing around my dressing room not knowing what else to do. I allready went throught hair and make up and im all ready dressed im just waiting for scooter to knock on my door and tell me its time to go on stage. I was pulled out of my thoughts by a cute petit voice.

''Justin?'' Y/N asked while knocking on the door. I walked towards it and opned it while leaning against it and letting her come inside.

''Why did you knock, you know you can just walk right inside right?'' I told her while closing the door and making sure it was locked ;)

''No are you crazy, what if you were changing or naked or something.'' she said while blushing and looking anywhere but me.

''Well i maybe not have been naked then but we could be naked now Y/N.'' I said and slowly walked towards her making sure it was sexual to turn her on. She looked at me and started blushing fiercly.

''Justin your about to go on stage in 10 minutes what are you talking about 'geting naked now' are you crazy hell nahh.'' she said while walking backwards only to hit her back against the wall behind her.

''Perfect.'' I whispered to myself. I quickly walked in front of her and put both of my arms on each side of her head so there was no way she could escape me now. I started kissing her neck slowly until I found her sweet spot. Once I did i felt her shiver and I started biting it making her moan.

''Moan my name baby..'' I told her in between bits.

''Justin...'' She moaned loudly which made me smirk into her neck. I started kissing upward towards her chin and then her lips. I squezzed her ass signalling her to wrap her legs and in surprise she got the signal quiet quickly. I walked backwards towards the couch and sat down with her on jerry and her legs wrapped around my torso.

We were having the most heated make out session i could ask for right before my first show when we both heard a knock on the door. I groaned and we slowly pulled away.

''Yea'' I hollered at who ever was on the other side of the door.

''Justin you have 5 minutes until stage and we need to put you on the wings.'' I heard scooter say through the door.

''Okay. I'll be out in a sec.'' I answered and Y/N quickly got up and ran towards the mirror to fix her apperance. I walked behind her and wrapped my arms behind her and kissed her cheek.

''Baby you look fine.'' I said and put my chin on her shoulder and just looked into the mirror at our reflection. We are made for eachother, we look perfect in eachothers arms.

''Justin do you have powder I need to cover up the hickey.'' she said while carefuly touching it only to wince.

''Y/N that isn't a 'hickey' thats a love mark.'' I whispered and she started giggling her beautiful giggle.

"Okay now that you have admired yourself in the mirror we need to go before scooter thinks we are actually doing something in here if you know what I mean." I said and winked at the end so she knows what exactly I'm talking about. And oh did she know because I soon as those words escaped my mouth she quickly headed for the door and unlocked it and walked right out not saying another word.
I can only imagine her blushing at the thought of her meeting Jerry.