Chapter 1

Aflaah's POV

I was walking to the parking lot
to meet my driver because he called me like 2minutes ago telling me he has arrived, when I spotted a very handsome man patiently waiting for someone....

God! He's so handsome....Astaghfirullah..I should lower my gaze..But I absentmindedly wished he would notice me.

Whoa...am I dreaming or what but I could swear he smiled at me...wallahi he did,And I smiled back at him.
Just then I reached where my driver was waiting for me.
'Hajiya ina wuni(Good Afternoon,Hajiya)" he said
Lafiya lau Alhamdulillah(Fine Alhamdulillah)" I replied.
Ya makaranta(How's school)? He asked.
Alhamdulillah(We thank God).

He then started the car,I couldn't bring myself to get my mind off his thoughts. I pray we meet again some day,hopefully very soon.

FAROUK's POV

I was sitting at home around 12:30pm when Amirah my sister called asking me to please come and pick her from school.
"What is wrong with your driver?"I asked.
"Yaya Farouk he complained of headache in the morning,so I thought to tell him to rest"She said and I pictured her pouting.
"Oh okay" I said getting up.
"I'm coming in a bit"I added.
"Thank you Yayana (My brother)I love you"She sounded happy.
Okay!I rolled my eyes..This girl has issues wollah!
I went to my room to fetch my keys and left... I arrived at the school in like 20minutes. I stood at the parking lot patiently waiting for Amira to arrive,just then I saw a beautiful lady approaching a car,very beautiful I must say. I couldn't help but smile at her,surprisingly she smiled back. I felt so ecstatic.I saw her entered the car and decided that I had enough look for the day.

---
Hello readers✨ how are you all? I hope you're all doing well... Im sorry for not updating...
Schoool is just so stressing...

I love you all❤️💯
Please vote and comment💖✔️

Nieema_el👑💖✨