Chapter 2

AFLAAH's POV

I came back home feeling so exhausted,I'm physically drained.I said my Salaam before entering the house,I met Maa in the parlour. 'Ina wuni' mama(afternoon)I greeted ma in a very tired voice and she responded "lafiya lau Aflaah(Fine Aflaah),How was school today?"
"Alhamdulillah"I said making my way to my room.
"Go and freshen up okay,your food's ready"She said sweetly and I nodded..

As I made my way to my room, today's events kept going on in my head, i couldn't stop thinking about the guy i saw today. He's so handsome MashaAllah>3. I reached my room and entered the bathroom to shower. I came out,got dressed and went ahead to eat my food.

FAROUK's POV

Oh my Allah! What kind of spell did this girl cast on me? Seriously, I can't get her thought off my head. The thoughts wouldn't stop so I decided to call my closest friend Zayd; we've been friends from childhood and went to same schools,but while he went for Quantity Surveying and I went for Architecture.he has been my number one gee,he's so cool!

He answered the call on the second ring.
We said our Salaam's and I asked if he was home,gladly he was. So,I got my key and went out.

A/N
Hello my beautiful readers, I hope each one of you is doin well if so then we say Alhamdulillah!
I know I've wronged you but pls I'm very sorry...I'm in my final year of High school,so Exams things and all but I promise after exams I'll update sosaiii! I'm sorry once again.

One love💞💘❤️💗💚💜💙💓💋
Ni'eematullah💜