Chapter 12

FAROUK's POV

"Zayd? I called out.

"Na'am,he replied looking up from his phone.

"I really want to make things official between me and Aflaah,but I don't know how to"

"Have you told her?

"No, I haven't! I can't believe I'm finding it hard to confront her"

"I advise you to do it the Islamic way, I mean ask for her permission to see her father first."

"Myself? Don't you think it's kind of not right? I thought it's the elders that do the asking."

"Well,anyhow dai. But I see nothing wrong with you asking yourself"

"What do you suggest now? I mean how do you think I should approach her?"

"Ah! Farouk kenan. Talk to Mama about it, She'll tell you how to do it."

"God! I should have done that since,anyways thank you man", I said getting up from my seat.

"You're always welcome boy!",he replied stressing 'boy'

"Allahu Yahdika Zayd!"

*  *  *

Ma Shaa Allah!, I'm really happy. Wow,Farouk is in finally in love!; Ma exclaimed making me feel like vanishing into the air.

"Maaa! What do you suggest? Should I meet the father myself or you have another decision in mind?.

"Yes you should meet him your self since it's just to ask for permission to talk to her".

"Alright Ma. I'll InshaAllah".

Dressed up in the traditional attire,I sprayed my favorite Oud perfume,made my way to my car. I sat there for almost twenty minutes procrastinating on whether to ignite the car or not,finally I got the courage to and I did.

Pulling out in front of Aflaah's home,I pressed on the horn and almost immediately,their mai guard opened the gate for me and I entered the house found a suitable spot and parked my car.

***

Sitting on the soft carpet in the well furnished parlor,with Aflaah's dad sitting comfortably on a two sitter carefully observing my every move. He finally cleared his throat; "So young man,can you introduce yourself please?"
Yes, My name is Farouk Fahad Fu'ad. I graduated from Ahmadu Bello University,Zaria. I studied Architecture, I started working with a construction company 3months ago,I live together with my family here,I completed stealing a quick glance at him.
MashaAllah! Sounds nice;he replied sounding impressed. May I know why you requested to meet me?
"Well yes, I actually came to ask for permission to talk to your daughter,Aflaah. I saw her at her school and Alhamdulillah I like her. So,I thought it'll be better if I seek for your permission that is to do it the Islamic way."

"Alhamdulillah,so responsible people like you still exist! Ma Shaa Allah,I'm really impressed and I'm sure Aflaah will like you too In Shaa Allah. I give you full permission to talk to her and I wish you all the very best."

Thank you so much,I really appreciate it! I replied all smiling.

***

AFLAAH's POV

"Come and meet me in my room now please."
I received a message from Dad❤️

Whoa,I hope I'm safe. I put on my hijab and made my way to his room. I gently knocked on the door and I got a "come in".
"Assalamu Alaykum,Abba barka da dare(good evening)"
"Waalaykumussalam,Aflaah Barkanmu dai,how are you?"
"I'm fine Alhamdulillah"
"Ana hutu koh?(You're on holidays right?)"
"Yes Abba,I said silently wishing in my mind that he will cut it the greetings and tell me what the call is all about"

"Uhmmm,actually someone came to ask for my permission to talk to you. He said he like you. I'm sure you'll like him too because he seems nice and besides guys like him rarely exist nowadays. Anyways,I granted him the permission to talk to you and I hope things work out great In Shaa Allah,the guy is coming here tomorrow to meet you in person..
"Alright Abba"
"Yawwa Aflaah,Barakallahu Feeki. You can go now".

***

Authors Note
  Assalamu Alaykum Warahmatullahi Wabarkatuhu peeps❤️
I'm so so so so so so sorry🙈 I don't even know where to start from,I kept you guys waiting for like forever. I'm really sorry guys! School wallah😩 I know most of you would've even forgotten about the whole plot..Please forgive me guys🙌🏻😘
It won't happen again In Shaa Allah! I just hope you still have interest in the story.
I love you all💕🌹

Please click on that little yellow star below your screen😉 And don't forget,I love inline comments,they make my day❤️❤️
I love you all as you do💕👌🏻

                                    Ma'assalam guys😘
                               His Baby🙈👸🏼❤️ Nieematullah💕🌹