Chapter 3

FAROUK's POV

I saw sitting in Zayd's room with Zayd laying down on the sofa when I felt like telling him about the girl I saw earlier.
"Man I want to tell you something"I said.
"Well,what are you waiting for then? Shoot man"he said looking at me in some you-better-get-it-spilled way.
"Alright then,I saw one beautiful girl when I went to pick Amira from school today,Man she's so pretty. I just can't seem to stop getting images of her in my head.

Wow...this is incredible like is it actually the Farouk I know who claims he can't fall in love..my man,this is what they call love at first sight.
Pls just tell me what to do;I said
Okay okay, we should go to the school tomorrow, ko?
Yes man,tomorrow we go!
Uhmm, let me get going before Maama calls
Alright, drive safe!

I got to my house 20 minutes because it wasn't really far from our house to Zayd's. I knocked on the front door and on my first knock, I heard someone trying to open it for me.
Welcome back Yaya, Amira said.
Yawwa Ya kike?(How are you)
Fine fine,
That's nice, where is Maama?
In her room
Okay.
I made my way to Maama's room. She was reading the Qur'an when I entered, so I had to wait for her to finish. I brought out my phone to while away some time. Just then,I heard Maama saying; ka dawo kenan(so I've returned) I said yes. Okay,go freshen up then come and eat..
I think I'll eat only dinner because I'm full now, I ate at Zayd's place.
Ok my son.
----------------------------------------------
I just can't wait for tomorrow to come. I was excited,happy,nervous and many more!. It's 1am and I still can't sleep. So I stood up and pray. I was almost through when I started feeling sleepy so when I finished, I hopped to bed and slept.

Aflaah's POV
I wake up to the most annoying sound in the world, my alarm. Like time is really running fast, it's like I just slept fa but har it's 5am now. I got into the bathroom and performed ablution. When I came out I wore my long hijab and prayed. Then I took my Qur'an from its shelf and read it. Before I'm finish it was already 6:25am so I got everything back into its place and went to shower,I had a long hot shower. It was 7am when I came out, I was down in front of my dressing mirror with towel wrapped around me. I finished applying body lotion and then started to comb my hair. I have long hair Alhamdulillah, I like it much but it's hard to take care of wollah!
Just then, I heard someone's Salaam,turned to see Mom. Barka da Asuba Umma(good morning)
Bar kanki dai, how was your night?
Alhamdulillah Umma.
Hurry up then, breakfast is ready.
Tho umma thank you. You're the best person in the world
She just smiled. But I meant it my mom is so amazing,she can be strict attimes but she's just so MashaAllah.
I got dressed up in my abayah and did my Hijab with pink veil,changed my phone case to pink,worn black shoe and took my pink bag. I know obsessed with pink ba, that's Aflaah for you!
I met umma in the parlor when I came out,har kin shirya(you are ready) ehh umma(yes) Okay your food is on the table, I went and eat my food. When I finished I took the plate I used to the kitchen and came back to tell umma I'm leaving. Umma na tafi(I'm gone) alright a dawo lafiya, Allah ya kiyaye(May Allah protect) Ameen bye!
----------------------------------------------

A/N
Longest chappy so far, I'm so happy I'm doing this right now though I know it's all my shirme, I know my book is boring but please help me by reading,voting,commenting and even sharing🙈 that was much to ask for I know but pls just do it.
I will entertain any correction but please not in a rude way.
As you see this my first book so you've to pardon me for any mistake so far.

Much love my readers,💞💯💋
Ni'eematullah❤️