Chapter 15

Aflaah's POV

Oh how time flies! School is resuming in like two weeks time and suddenly I feel the holiday spirit in me. I decided I want to travel,at least I should have some fun before I resume school. It's going to be hectic when I resume that I'm very sure of. Final year no be beans!

When I told Ma about my decision to travel she asked me where I wanted to go and that was when I realized I didn't even know where I want to go. So I said she should help me decide and she suggested that I go to Ya Khaleefa's place,he told her his wife isn't too well earlier today.

So here I am packing my clothes(I hate packing clothes btw)😴 I didn't call any of them because I wanted it to be a surprise. I finished packing and went to Maa's room to say goodbye, I almost cried. I don't want to leave her side even for the shortest time.

"Laa! Kai Aflaah!"She said holding her chin dramatically.
"It's your brothers house you're going fa,besides ke da zakiyi aure?"She added.
"And who said I will ever leave this house even if I get married?"I said playfully.
"Ah lallai!"She exclaimed. Go jhor! And please be of your best behavior kinji ko? I will surely miss you my baby"
"I will miss you more Maa,Fi Amanillah"
"Go dear,the driver is waiting for you. Barakallahu feeki"

The drive to Ya Khaleefa's house is somewhat 30 minutes and due to traffic we arrived after like 42 minutes. I was met with a very pale looking Faridah,she looked very exhausted.

"Subhanallah,what is really wrong with you my in law?" I enquired touching her body.
"I feel feverish. I think it's malaria" She replied weakly.
"Are you sure it's not what I'm thinking?"I asked raising a brow.
"What are you thinking Ma'am"?
"Nothing" I said quickly. "But I think you should do a Pregnancy test" I added.
"Funny you,who said I'm pregnant?"
"No one did. But please take the test"I pleaded.

She asked me to help her text Ya Khaleefa with her phone and tell him to please help her with the thing when he's coming home. He almost immediately called and I answered.

"Baby,are you really pregnant?" He asked excited.
"Whoa! Easy there Ya Khally, we are not sure about it."
"Okay joy killer! I'll make sure I round up quickly and come back home. I can't wait. Oh Allah!" He exclaimed.

When he came back she took the Pregnancy test. Lo and behold! It was positive She's pregnant. We were so ecstatic,the first grandchild to Maa and Dad,first child to his parents and my first nephew/niece. Ya Khaleefa thought they should still go to the hospital to confirm and they confirmed she's three weeks pregnant.

I wanted to call Maa and tell her the good news but Faridah said I should not. She was happy but at the same time ashamed at the fact that everyone has to know that they did IT,her words not mine. She's so funny!

Farouk called me and we talked for a while,he said he want to come over to my house and I told him I'm at Ya Khaleefa's. He asked when I will go back home and I said maybe in a week's time.
"Ah! I cannot wait. I will come and meet you there please."
"Oh okay then,maybe tomorrow because Ya Farouk is not at home now and I need to inform him first."I said politely hoping he'll understand.
"No problem,Allah ya kaimu"
"Ameen"

Author's Note
Assalamu Alaykum Dear Readers. How are you all? I hope you are all fine and happy. Here's another update,probably the most boring chapter in this book but please you should all
VOTE
COMMENT &
SHARE.
Ba kullum ake kwana a gado ba😂
Jazakumullahu Khayran❤️🦋
Fi Amanillah💕
Nieematullah🦋