Chapter 11

‏Aflaah's POV

‏Life's getting too hard these days,but Alhamdulillah with prayers and all I'm going to pass through it InshaAllah. It's been three days since we started our second semester exams and there isn't much intervals between the papers. 
‏I'm done with 4 papers,I have 5 to go.

‏I came out of the exam hall feeling exhausted and just then I spotted my circle of friends.
‏"Assalamu Alaikuuuum girls"; I announced my presence.

‏"Ah! Waalaikumussalam,su Aflaah qwari sai yanzu aka samu fitowa?(Aflaah genius,it's now that you're coming out?);Neehal said.

‏"You people that came out since are the geniuses not me ai";I replied.

‏"Hmmm I've heard you"; Khadija said giving me that look that means 'I know you too well'.

‏"So what are you guys upto?; I questioned.

‏"Foood";They all said at the same time.

‏"Ahh! Foodies,your lives all revolve around food ko? Me I'm going home, I need to change.;I said.(They all live in the school campus)

‏"Change what? Neehal asked jokingly.

‏"Ah ahn,Amebo how does that concern you?;Khadija answered.

‏"Bye bye guys;I said making my way to the parking lot.

***

‏After coming back from school, I showered and drifted to sleep immediately I finished putting on my clothes. It's my time of the month, the reason why I didn't pray.

‏"Aflaah,kin ma ci abinci kuwa kike bacci tun dazu(Did you even eat? You've been sleeping since); I heard Ma's voice in my sleep.

‏"Mhmm,No Ma; I replied in my sleepy voice.

‏"Toh tashi maza! (Get up now!);Ma said taking up the blanket I used to cover myself.

I went straight into the bathroom to clean up and wash my face,Just to come out and find  my lunch waiting for me in my room.

I ate to my satisfaction and decided to study for my next paper. After almost two hours of studying, I remembered I didn't check my phone since morning. I stood up to get it from the bag I went to school with earlier.
I met 3 missed calls from "Farouk".

God! I forgot to change it from silent mode.
I kept contemplating on whether to call back or not and just like that I found myself dialing his contact.
He answered the call on the first ring.

"Assalamu Alaikum"I greeted nervousness never leaving my voice.

"Waalaikumussalam Warahmatullah Wabarakatuhu"he answered in his husky manly voice.

"How are you doing?;he added.

"I'm doing fine Alhamdulillah"; I replied.

"You missed my calls? He said more like asked.

"Yes. The phone was on silent mode since morning, I forgot to change it after coming out from the exam hall. I'm sorry.; I explained.

"It's okay. So how was it?;He enquired.

"It was okay Alhamdulillah" I replied.

"Toh Allah ya bada sa'a(May Allah grant you success);He said.

"Ameen, Thank you"

"Never mind. When next do you have an exam?

"Next tomorrow In Shaa Allah,"

"Okay, All the best, Take care okay?

"I will In Shaa Allah,you too!"

"Alright,Bye"

   Author's Note
Assalamu Alaikum Habeebtys and Akhiees❤️ How are you all doing? I hope everyone is alright and in good shape and health?

I seriously miss you guys alot😭 University is not easy at all😪😪 God! I miss secondary school Wallah!

I'm sorry it took me long to update,It ain't my fault. I usually don't have much time to update. I hope you find it in your heart a place to forgive me🙏🏻

Guess what happened? I was going out of the class one day,when a lady said I know you. I was like me? Where? She said;Yes you, A Wattpad! I read your book. God! I was overwhelmed that day Wallah. I never thought people would even notice my book talk more of Me!

I don't know your username Maimuna Babakusa❤️ I hope you see this(Please comment when you do). Thank you so much for reading Aflaah,I really appreciate it. Allah ya saka da Alkairi. Thank you💕😘

  This chapter is for you☺️♥️

Please don't forget to tap on that little star at the bottom. May Allah SWT bless you as you do. Thank you for sparing your time to read this.♥️ 

I love inline comments. They make my day! Please do comment🙏🏻

Ma'assalam Dearies
Nieematullah really love you guys😍❤️