Chapter 6

AFLAAH's POV

Baby nah;My mom called out. Na'am, where are you, come here. Ok Mama.
You know your brothers are coming back today right? No,I dont Mama,none of them told me. Khaleefa said he messaged you through all your social media accounts but you didn't reply. Oopss, I almost forgot Ma,na tafi break ne(I'm on break) i don't enjoy it these days. Hmmm Aflaah kenan.

Come lets prepare their favorites;Ma said. Okay Ma, I'll be with you it a bit.I replied getting up from my sitting position.

We were almost done cooking when I decided to tell Ma about Farouk. Uhmm, Ma I need to tell you something. What is it my dear?
Ma,there is this guy,I caught Ma smiling from the corner of my eyes. Mothers kenan. What happened to the guy Aflaah? Nothing Ma,we met at school,he just collected my number and he called me last night. Hmmmm, are you sure that is all? Ma inquired. Yes Ma, I said trying to hide my blushing face.

I dont even know why I'm blushing?!

****

After we finished cooking,I washed all the materials we used and freshened up. I spent like 30 minutes in front of my closet before I finally decided on what to wear, I got dress in my favorite pink loose gown and dabbed some powder on my face, applied my Kylie lipgloss which is pink in color.

Satisfied with my look, I snapped some selfies which I deleted most of them by the way, Yes that is what I do everytime I snap selfies..Lol, that reminds me of one post I saw on Instagram,it reads "behind 1 successful selfie lies 99 failed and deleted". Thats just by the way..

I posted one of the pictures on my Snapchat and I got these comments
😍Neehal_Abbas: Wow, you go girl😍 Keep slaying 'em🔥🔥
Deejah😘: Ahn Ahn😃 Where is this girl goin ne? Are you goin on a date?😂 Shine no escort ko(and you dont want escorts ko) you look good anyways😍🔥

And many more...
I hardly post my pictures though, I get asked often like why don't you post your pics..I say I dont know and thats because I don't know. But when it comes to viewing other people's snap, I'm a pro.

Lost in my thoughts, I heard someone knock on my door. I stood up almost falling down in the process because of how excited I was to meet my brothers. The moment I opened the door, I was engulfed in a hug by my favorite brother;Khaleefa.
Baby of the house, ya kike(How are you)
I'm fine Yaya, but I missed you loads!
(Yaya; means an elder one)
Sure you did Baby, that was why you didn't reply all my messages.
Yaya wallah I did, I've been off lately..Its even that I on my data and I didn't check my messages,I'm sorry Fav..
Its okay baby sis.

Yaya Khaleefa has always being my favorite I love him so much and I know he does too. Don't get me wrong,I love all my other brothers too but the love I have for Ya Khaleefa is just something I can't explain.

Now back to the story, We walked hand in hand with Ya Khaleefa to the dinning area and I sat on the chair next to Ya Khaleefa. We ate in silence because Mom's there and she warned us of talking when eating. She said its bad table manners. But I had so many things to say to him, So I just decided to talk;Erhmm,Ya Khaleefa,he raised one eyebrow meaning What is it? And Mom glared at me. So I just kept mum.

After eating,we were sitting in the parlor me,Ya Khaleefa and Ya Abdallah;My other brother. We are five in my family all in all including Dad and Maama. Ya Khaleefa who's 28years and doing his PhD program,Architecture. Then Ya Abdallah who's doing his Msc Program,Business Admin and 25 years old followed by me.

Ya Khaleefa suddenly cleared his throat;and we all turned to give him questioning looks because we know he wants to say something.
"Erhmm, guys I think i'm getting hitched soon, like real soon..
Wow, I'm so happy for you bro. Who is this lucky girl?; that was Ya Abdallah