Neko!Goth

This was requested by mahely-the-tubby-124!
Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
Goth tried his best to hide his ears and tail from his best friend, Palette. Yet, Goth wished he was more than friends with Palette, but he keeps friend-zoning him. Goth doesn't want his secret to be revealed, but there are times where there were close calls. Goth was reading something Death gave him and he was too into it. Palette walked into the room. "HEY BUDDY, HOWZIT GOING?!" Palette shouted, but Goth didn't reply. Goth's ears unconditionally flicked at Palette's shouting. Palette gave a confused look and headed towards Goth. He poked Goth's ears (he still doesn't know about them) and heard Goth purr softly. Palette did it again and got the same outcome, but a bit louder. Palette shook Goth. "Hey buddy! Hey!" Palette yelled, still shaking Goth. Goth got out of his reading-zone and looked at Palette. He blushed immediately.
"O-oh! U-uh..Hi P-Palette! What i-is it?" Goth stuttered. Palette gave him a worried look. He put a hand on Goth's shoulder.
"Goth, is there something you aren't telling me? Everytime I'm near you, you act like you're hiding something or your just acting strange. Please tell me, I'm your best friend.." Palette slightly lectured Goth. Goth suddenly felt bad for keeping his secret away from his best friend.
"F-Fine...you caught m-me..I have b-been hiding something f-from you, but..I just d-don't want you to see me differently.." Goth said sadly. Palette gave Goth a comforting smile. Goth felt better. "P-please don't judge me.." Goth said as he grasped the sides of his hood. Palette nodded in understandment. Goth sighed before pulling down his hood, revealing his ears. Palette gasped. Goth put his ears down and a tear slipped down his eyesockets.
"I-I knew it.." Goth said. He then felt a pair of hands playing with his ears, making him purr. Goth looked up at Palette to see him with his same bright smile.

"The only different way I'll see you is even more adorable!" Palette says, still playing with Goth's ear. Goth smiles and whispers something. Palette barely heard him. "What was that buddy?" He asked. Goth blushed.

"U-um..Palette..I have s-something to tell you..I-I-"

"You love me?" Palette interrupted. Goth looked up at him. "Well, of course you do! We're best-"

"I mean more then best friends." Palette's orbs widened as he blushed lightly. Palette then kissed Goth passionately. Goth's eyes widened, but he kissed back. The two eventually pulled away.

"I love you more than best friends too." Palette confessed. Goth smiled.

-----------------------------------------Alternate Ending---------------------------------------------------------------

  Goth sighed before pulling down his hood, revealing his ears. Palette gasped.

"This..this is what you were hiding from me?" Palette asked. Goth stayed silent. "Hiding those ears..such a minor thing that you hide from your own best friend!" Palette yelled. Goth flinched. He never seen Palette angry before. Palette tched lowly and turned away from Goth.

"W-wait Palette! Y-your leaving me?" Goth asked sadly, tears threatening to fall from his eyesockets. Palette turned his head slightly to Goth, upsettly. He turned back and started to walk away from Goth. Goth fell to his knees, his ears falling against his skull too. "P-please Palette, don't!" Goth sobbed. Palette continued walking as he soon left Goth's sight. Palette left Goth sobbing to himself...