Vampire Palette

This is requested by Shi_And_Error. Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palette dropped his limp victim on the ground as he finished drinking their blood. Palette sighed at this great sin he committed. Which is why he chooses not to tell his best friend/crush what a real monster he is. Palette left the body, because of vampire magic, it will quickly disappear. Palette teleported to his house and cleaned his bloody clothes. He hung his clothes for them to dry and got in his pajamas. Palette went into bed and had dreamy dreams and terrible nightmares.
                                                                                          ***

Palette woke up to soft knocking on his front door. Palette groaned and snapped his fingers and changed out of his pajamas to his normal clothes. The knocking continued as Palette exhaustingly got out of and trudged to the door. "Coming..." Palette said lowly. As he opened the door, he rubbed his eye socket. At his door was Goth with a beaming smile. Palette slightly blushed. "H-hey Goth," Palette stuttered out.

"Hi Palette!..Um...are you okay? You seem really tired. Are you sure I can come over?" Goth threw questions at Palette. Palette only nodded and yawned. He gestured for Goth to come in. Goth hesitantly went inside as Palette shut the door. Palette's eyes turned slightly red as he eyed Goth's neck. 'I wonder how it tastes...' Palette quickly shook his head and brushed the thought away. As Goth turned back to Palette, he quickly turned his eyes back to normal. "So I'll just wait for you then?" Goth asked as Palette smiled and nodded. Palette quickly left the room and to his own. Palette changed into his normal clothes, then took a look in his mirror. He opened his mouth and saw that his fangs were very visible. Palette's eyes widened as he quickly shut his mouth. 

"I can't let Goth know..." Palette whispered to himself. He left his room and put on the best smile he could. "Heeyy Goth. So how are you?" Palette nervously asked, his smile starting to not look genuine. Goth turned to Palette with a real smile.

"I'm great now that I'm spending time with my..best friend!" Goth cringed slightly on 'best friend' and so did Palette. Something suddenly snapped in Palette. His eyes turned blood red and his fangs grew to a point. "P-Palette?! What's going o-on?!" Goth asked in concern and fear. Palette didn't respond, but only gave Goth a smirk, showing one of his fangs. Goth got up from the couch he was on, but Palette, in a blink of an eye, pinned Goth to a wall. Goth blushed brightly and squirmed under Palette's grip. This only made Palette lick his lip and Goth blushed more. Palette grabbed Goth's 'chin' and made him look into his eye sockets. Goth's eye sockets widened as his eyes got a tint of red. Palette smirked and pulled down Goth's hood. Palette licked Goth's neck, making him moan lowly. Palette's eyes glowed red slightly as he sinked his teeth into Goth's neck. Goth whimpered slightly, but Palette just started to drink his blood. Goth started to squirm a bit, making Palette drink faster and drink more amounts of blood. Palette knew Goth was slowly getting control again. Palette finished drinking his blood and let Goth go from the wall. He and Goth regained themselves as they fell to the ground, clenching their heads in pain.

"Ugh..what happened?..I don't remember anything that happened.." Palette stated, rubbing his head. Goth slightly nodded.

"I-I only remember you p-pinning me to the wall.." Goth responded as he blushed a bit and rubbed his head too. Palette also seemed to blush.

"O-Oh I did?" Palette then got smacked with realization as he hugged Goth tightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Palette apologized repeatingly. Goth gave him a confused look.

"Sorry for what?"

Palette pulled away from the hug and looked in Goth's eye socket in shame.

"Goth...I..I'm a vampire...I lost control and..I think I hypnotized you so I can get your blood..." Palette explained and hung his head. "If you don't want to be my friend I understand.."

"Your right..I don't want to be your friend.." Goth responded and Palette held in his tears. Goth pounced on top of Palette, knocking him to the floor. Goth was on top of Palette, making him blush very dark. "I want to be more than friends~" Goth smirked as his eyes turned red and he grew fangs. Palette's eyes widened as he knew that he dun f**ked up..