UnderFell Love

This is for everyone who wanted a UF! Goth and UF! Palette one-shot! Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Goth sat on the couch and turned on the tv. He switched on to his favorite channel and watched it. He suddenly heard a door slam. Goth rolled his eyes knowing who came home. Palette then entered the room and Goth snickered. Palette smelt of garbage and he still had some trash on him.

   "Wow, now you really are trash," Goth joked.

   "Shut it, idiot," Palette snapped and he threw a rotten banana on the floor and sat next to Goth. Goth moved away a bit and covered his nose.

   "So what the hell happened anyway?" Goth asks. The question makes Palette growl and roll his eyes. Palette tells Goth what happened and he ends up laughing. "Y-You got y-your a$$ kicked by your weakling s-self!" Goth said in between laughs. Palette's face was getting a bit red from the humiliation.

   "Shut up, Goth!" Palette yells, but Goth ignores him and just gives him a smirk.

   "Make me, you piece if sh1t. Which you literally are," Goth replies. Palette growls and pins Goth down on the couch. Goth blushes lightly as Palette smirks at him.

   "I'll make you eat those words," Palette says as he gets closer to Goth's face. He stops, then forcefully kisses Goth. Goth blushes more and kisses Palette back. They continue to kiss as Palette starts to rub Goth's ribs.

   Goth moans in the kiss and this makes Palette smirk. Palette takes this chance to slither his tongue into Goth's mouth. Palette explores his claimed territory and then Goth shoves him off. Palette simply chuckles.

   "At least take a damn shower if you were gonna f*ck me," Goth says, his face brightened. Palette growled under his breath. He got up from the couch.

   "Okay, you little whiney b!tch," Palette responds as he walks away and into the shower. Goth just rolls his eyes and continue to watch T.V.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long wait every1! And srry that this was so short! I barely had any ideas. But i hope u enjoyed it!