Kitty Love

This was requested by sans772. Enjoy the one-shot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goth and Palette was laying down in a cat bed as their parents were arguing how they were going to get their sons back to normal. Goth yawned in tiredness and boredom. Palette noticed and nuzzled his nose to Goth's furry cheek. Goth meowed confusingly at Palette. (I'll put in italics for the kitties when their talking)

"You want to go do something?" Palette meowed. Goth shook his head.

"Won't we get in trouble?" Goth meowed back. It was Palette's turn to shake his head.

"Our dads are too busy to notice us leave. Come on Goth! I know you're bored!" Palette meowed, jumping a bit. Goth made a sighing motion and nodded. Palette jumped a bit more. Goth stretched his legs and stood up. "Alright, follow my lead!" Palette meowed happily as he started to walk away, Goth following behind him. As Palette stated, their fathers were too busy to notice them leave the room. Palette and Goth kept walking until they faced with the door, which had a little pet door that the two kitties can slip through.
"A-are you sure a-about this Palette?" Goth meowed in a sad tone and all Palette did was nod. Goth did a sighing motion as Palette jumped through the pet door. Goth quickly followed behind him. The two kitties were faced with the great outdoors. The birds were singing and the flowers were blooming. Palette smiled widely and started to jump and roll around the grass. Goth had a small smile as he saw how happy Palette was. After a while of playing in the grass and chasing butterflies, Palette layed down under a tree, exhausted. Goth seemed to have giggled and went over to Palette. Goth layed down next to him as he cuddled into Palette. Both of the kitties purred. Palette licked Goth's forehead, making him blush lightly. Goth returned the lick by licking Palette's furry cheek. Palette blushed and cuddled more into Goth. The two kitties yawned as they slowly fell asleep and into dreamland.