Yandere! Palette

This was requested by MinecraftLover900 and some others that wanted Yandere Pal! Enjoy the one-shot!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  (couldn't find the original request so i'm just gonna add some characters to this. idk if its for NAJ Au or just the normal goth and palette but onto the one-shot)

 Goth was talking to Fika, unknown that Palette was watching from a distance. Anger and jealously forming in his skeletal body. 'Trying to steal Goth-senpai from me? You'll regret it...' Palette thought as he unconditionally made a mark on a tree for squeezing it too much. Palette giggled to himself thinking how much he was going to make Fika suffer. Palette walked away from the scene just as Fika left Goth.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

   Fika slowly woke up as her vision adjusted to her surroundings. She noticed she was in some type of basement. She tried to move, but she saw that her wrists had some type of chain on it connected to something. Her head snapped up as she heard the sound of a door opening. Fika saw Palette walk in and felt relief wash over her.

   "Oh thank goodness! Palette, you're here! Help me get out of these chains!" Fika pleaded, unknown that as soon as she spoke, Palette growled in disgust. Palette walked over to her as she smiled. Palette crouched down to Fika's level and smacked her. Fika's pupil's shrunk in shock. Palette just rolled his eyes and stood up.

   "Why on earth should I help y o u? You tried to take Senpai away from me," Palette simply said. Fika looked up at him, confused.

   "What are you talking about? I wasn't trying to steal anyone from you!" Fika got another smack on her other cheekbone. Palette clenched his teeth.

   "Shut up, liar! You were just speaking with him earlier today! And don't speak! I hate hearing your pathetic, damn voice.." Palette mumbled, but Fika still heard him. She hung her down and some tears fell onto the floor. "Aww, are you c r y i n g? Too bad. You should've thought about your actions before talking to m y Senpai," Palette finished as he pulled out a knife. Suddenly, and idea popped up in Fika's mind.

   "Wait! M-Maybe we can make a deal?" Fika exclaimed as Palette was raising his knife. Palette's sockets widened.

   "A..deal?" he repeated and Fika nodded her head. Palette lowered his knife and glared at Fika. "What kind of deal?" Fika had an extremely small smile on her face.

   "L-Look. You let me go, I w-won't tell anyone and I w-won't ever speak to your S-Senpai again. Deal?" Fika stuttered, still frightened for her life. Palette's glare barely softened as he turned away from Fika.

   "I'll think about it..." Palette stated as he left the basement. Fika let out a sigh and tried her best to fall asleep because she was very fatigued.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   Palette laughed to himself as he gripped the knife tightly in his hand. "That little witch think I'll just l e t h e r g o? She has another thing coming!" Palette says with an evil smirk. Palette leaves his room and makes his way to the basement. He sees Fika sleeping and scoffs. Palette goes towards her and releases the chains, trying his best not to wake her up. 

   Palette smirks as he sees that Fika didn't wake up. "P e r f e c t..." Palette whispers and cuts some parts of Fika's body. She yelps slightly in her sleep and Palette quickly hides in one of the shadows in the basement. Fika woke up and held herself.

   "H-Huh?" Fika then lets out a gasp,"h-he let me go!" Fika exclaims as she stands up and heads for the door. She is cut off when she feels something punch her cheekbone. Fika is pulled back and falls onto the floor, holding her pained cheek. 

   "W H E R E  D O  Y O U  T H I N K  Y O U' R E  G O I N G?" Palette says darkly. Fika looks at him with pure shock as she continues to hold her cheek.

   "Y-Y-You let m-me go!" Fika replies, making Palette laugh hysterically and evilly. He then abruptly stops as he gives Fika a death glare and grips the knife in his hand.

   "Y o u  s a i d  t o  l e t  y o u  g o, n o t  t o  l e t  y o u  f r e e," Palette responded, raising his knife. Fika tried to back up, but her back came into contact with a wall. She looked back at it and her sockets widened.

   "B  Y  E  B  Y  E."

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

   Palette was busy cleaning himself up from brutally killing Fika. He still didn't dispose of Fika's body yet, because Goth was coming over. Palette sent him a text to invite him over. He knew he was going to end up collapsing trying to speak to Goth. Palette finished washing up and decided to clean his clothes. He took them off and placed them into the washer. He started to change into a new outfit, but he heard the door get knocked.

   "Coming!" Palette yells, putting on his pants and swiftly taking his shirt. He makes his way to the door, stumbling because he is still putting on his clothes. Palette opens the door to see Goth. Yet, Goth's face was covered in a dark blush. Palette tilted his head until he realized he didn't have a shirt. He blushed lightly and placed his shirt on. "O-Oh. Sorry about that Gothy. Come on in!" Palette says as he motions to the inside of his house. 

   After collecting himself, Goth eventually enters the house. Palette closes the door and scratches the back of his skull. "Feel free to make yourself at home, Sen-buddy!" Palette quickly fixes his mistake before Goth can catch him. Goth turns to Palette with a sweet smile.

   "Hehe. Okay!" Palette instantly felt like his soul would melt. His Senpai was just too cute! 'He WILL belong to M E...' Palette thought as he quietly, but quickly got two objects from a hidden place (before some of of you joke, he did not get it from his non-existent butt). He opened one of the items he got and poured it onto the other. Palette silently went behind Goth and placed the object over his mouth and under his 'nose'. Goth gasped and tried to struggle, but the chemical was already taking affect. Goth's vision blurred as he closed his eye-sockets.

   Goth fell forward and Palette quickly caught him. He looked at Goth's unconscious form and smiled. 'He looks so peaceful,' Palette cupped Goth's cheekbone and his smile turned into a smirk. 'I will have my way with Senpai...

one way

or

another...'