A Sick Goth

This one-shot was requested by Inkysakura!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goth made his way to the bathroom, but with a somewhat painful headache. He turned on the sink and splashed some cold water to 'wake him up'. Goth groaned as that didn't seem to work and dried off the water from his face. He trudged back to bed as his headache was getting worse. Goth plopped onto his bed and groaned from his pain. Loud knocking was heard from his door and Goth painfully stood up. The knocking continued as Goth continued to go to the door. He opened it, rubbing his eye sockets tiredly.
"Hello?.." Goth asked.
"HI GOTH!..Wait, Goth are you okay?" Palette worryingly asked as he entered Goth's home. Goth closed the door slowly because of how fatigued he was.
"Y-yeah...I'm fine P-Palette..." Goth responded as his vision started to blur. Goth tried to get past his blurry vision and make his way to Palette, but his legs were giving out on him. Goth collapsed onto the floor, but Palette caught him before he reached the floor.

"Goth? Goth?! Hey! Wake up!" Palette shook Goth softly to see if he would respond back, but he didn't. Palette placed a hand on Goth's forehead and it was burning. "O-Oh gosh, Goth. You're hot!" Palette exclaimed as he picked up Goth bridal style. Palette dashed to what he believed was Goth's room and placed Goth gently down on his bed. Palette heard Goth groan in pain. "Don't worry buddy. Everything will be just fine," Palette comforted Goth as he turned around to leave the room. Suddenly, Goth's hand took a hold of Palette's wrist before he could leave. Palette turned back to Goth, confused. Goth had his eyesockets open slightly and his face was flushed.
"P-Palette.." Goth breathed out. Palette sat on Goth's bed beside him.
"Yes Goth?"
Goth motioned for Palette to get closer. Palette hesitantly went closer to his sick best friend. Goth kept motioning and Palette was now in front of Goth's face. Palette blushed lightly when he realized it. Goth quickly gave Palette a passionate, yet sick, kiss. Palette's blush grew darker as Goth pulled away.
"Palette..i..love you.." Goth said with a small smile and little hearts in his eyesockets. Palette blushed more and hugged the sick skeleton. Palette kissed Goth's forehead.
"I love you too,"