A Sailor and A Wolf

This one-shot is combined by two requests from Bluegamer_girl and Hippolyta18. Enjoy the one-shot!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Palette was making his way to meet Goth at the bay (lost my choice of words) after a painful transformation (why do I think of him transforming like Sonic to the Werehog?). He noticed Goth just sitting admiring the night sky. Palette smirked to himself and got in a stealthy pouncing pose, while creeping behind Goth. He finally made it behind Goth and tried to hold in some giggles. "Boo," Palette whispered in Goth's ear.

   Goth felt a shiver crawl around his body as he yelped and jumped away from Palette. Palette was laughing his soul out as he witnessed Goth land in the water. Goth growled as he tried to get back up to Palette, but he couldn't because he was too smol. Goth let out an annoyed bark and Palette's laughter died down. Palette helped Goth out of the water and snickered a little.

   "You'll pay for this..." Goth growled. Palette nuzzled his cheekbone with Goth's. Goth smirked and shook off the water on him and tried to get back at Palette. Palette only giggled as he was barely getting wet. Goth stopped shaking and opened his mouth in shock as it did nothing to Palette. Now he was just fluffy. Palette enjoyed this sight.

   "I have a better idea," Palette motioned for Goth to follow him.

~Short Time-skip~

   Palette and Goth were in the woods, but Goth was just sitting in front of his small cave. He was waiting for Palette to come back so he can properly dry him. Palette eventually came back, but with a large leaf in his mouth. Goth tilted his head as Palette approached. "Twust meh," Palette says through the leaf. Goth giggled and gave him a short nod.

   Palette went behind Goth and started to fan him with the leaf. He used his tail for extra air (or wind). After a couple minutes, Goth started to shiver. Palette noticed and stopped drying Goth. Palette threw the leaf to a random spot and nudged Goth to follow him in the cave. Goth yawned and nodded. It was pretty late for them to be awake.

   Palette twirled in a circle around a spot. "Sleep here," Palette simply said. Goth tiredly made his way and curled into a ball before closing his sockets. Palette smiled and cuddled up to Goth and used his tail to wrap around Goth protectively. (Picture below kinda like how they're sleeping. Palette is sleeping how Blue is and I guess Muffin is how Goth is)

 Palette is sleeping how Blue is and I guess Muffin is how Goth is)