Cat and Vampire Love

This is requested by piglet393 and this one-shot also counts for all the people asking for another lemon! Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------
   Goth's ears folded on his head as he saw Palette on top of him. 'Is this it? Is this my death? Killed by my best friend-crush?' Goth closed his eyes ready for Palette to finish him off. Instead, he felt a tongue licking his neck. Goth let out a little meow as Palette kept licking him. Suddenly, Palette bit his neck, earning a yelp from Goth. Palette chuckled and ripped off all of Goth's clothes.
   Goth covered his skeletal body as he felt the cold wind. He also used his tail to try and cover himself too. Palette licked his lips then licked Goth's cheekbone. Goth blushed and tried to move away from the vampire skeleton. This caused Palette to hiss loudly. Goth immediately stops trying to move away from Palette. Palette smiles at this and gets extremely close to Goth's body. Palette then starts to grind on Goth. Goth shudders and blushes dark. "P-Pal-" Goth breathed out. Palette smirked and started to slowly take off his clothes. Goth blushed more, but also whined because Palette was teasing him. Palette just chuckled and took the rest of his clothes off. Goth blushed darker as Palette winked at him. Palette got close to Goth's face, unknown to Goth that Palette's member was close to his entrance. Palette smirked and slammed into Goth, earning a loud yelp. Palette quickly started to deeply kiss Goth as he started to thrust into him. 

   All Palette heard was Goth's muffled moans as he kept going. He then licked Goth's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Goth tried to resist, but it only ended with Palette going harder and faster. Goth moaned loudly, giving Palette the chance. Palette smirked and entered his tongue into Goth's wet cavern. Palette's tongue explored Goth's mouth as he continued to wreck Goth. Palette smirked and pulled away from the kiss. Goth held onto Palette as he continued. Goth meowed continuously with all of Palette's thrusts. 

   Palette smirked as he got an idea. He went even harder and quicker as he licked and bit Goth's ears. Goth then started to moan out Palette's name loudly. Palette growled seductively as he kept biting and licking and thrusting. "MEW~ PALETTE I-I'M GONNA C-CUM!~" Goth shouts as he cums on himself on Palette a little. Palette smirked as he did one more final thrust and cummed inside of Goth. He let go of Goth's ear and pulled out of him.

"Nighty, night, Gothy~"