Fell! Palette x Goth

This was requested by UndertaleFandom101! Enjoy this chapter!
------------------------------------------------------
    Goth was waiting for Palette to come back from his "work" as he called it. Goth was starting to get really worried about Palette, since he would be home already. Goth sighed and thought to himself, Palette's okay, Palette's okay.... Even though he wanted Palette to be okay, there was a slight feeling that he knew Palette wasn't ok. Goth's thoughts were broken when he heard the front door open and close. Goth gasped and dashed to the door. Palette was there, locking the door. "Welcome home, Palette!" Goth exclaimed behind him. Palette seemed to jump and turn to Goth. Palette didn't have his usual go-lucky attitude. Goth noticed this. "Palette, you okay?" Goth questioned. Palette's eyes widened a bit, then he smiled brightly and hugged Goth tightly.
"Of course, I'm ok, buddy! Just a rough time at work is all! Sorry for worrying you!" Palette shouted. Goth blushed pink and nodded. 

"W-Well, I made some f-food for you in t-the kitchen," Goth stuttered. Palette smirked. This made Goth feel uncomfortable. Palette has smirked before, but not the way he is now.

"Maybe you can be my food~" Palette teased, winking at Goth. The statement made Goth blush more, but get suspicious of 'Palette'.

"P-Palette, are you s-sure your okay?" Goth asked. Palette smirked and held Goth, teleporting the two to the kitchen, Goth on the table and Palette on top of him.

"I'm gonna be okay thanks to you, my food~" Palette teased, making his hand crawl under Goth's shirt. This made him gasp. 

"P-Palette!" Goth shouted. What is wrong with him today?, Goth thought. Palette's eyes widened again and he slowly got off Goth.

"Sorry Goth, didn't mean to make you uncomfortable," Palette stated, with a bit of a glare. Goth sighed and got up from the table. Just as Goth was going to say something, Palette took Goth and slammed him to the wall a bit roughly, his hands each on either side of Goth's skull. Palette's face was extremely close to Goth's, making him blush a lot. Just as Palette leaned in, loud knocking was heard from their front door. Goth quickly started to head towards it, but Palette stopped him. "U-um, maybe y-you shouldn't o-open the door, G-Goth," Palette said nervously with some sweat on his skull. Goth gave him a questioning look.

"Why not Palette?" The question made Palette flinch and sweat more. He seemed to be thinking of an answer. Goth scoffed and headed towards the door again. Palette tried his best to stop Goth, but ended up in tripping in the process. Goth giggled and opened the door. He gasped. Their was a panting Palette in what seemed like an army outfit. "W-What...WHO ARE YOU?!" Goth shouted. Behind him, Palette was smirking and making faces at the other Palette. The new Palette glared, but regained his composure.

"BUDDY, YOU CAN'T RECONGIZE YOUR OWN BEST FRIEND?" The Palette asked. Palette then wrapped an arm around Goth.

"It's quite obvious I'm Goth's real Palette. Look, your not even wearing the right clothes," Palette explained. Goth slightly nodded.

"BUT I KNOW MORE ABOUT GOTH THEN YOU HAVE! YOU FAKER!" The Palette exclaimed. "IF HE'S REALLY 'ME' THEN WHY ISN'T THIS PALETTE BEING LIKE ME?! ALL HAPPY!" Palette's smile turned to a frown and he started to sweat again. "AND WHAT DID I TELL GOTH LAST WEEK?" Goth covered his face in embarrassment. Palette noticed and smirked.

"Obviously, 'I love you too'." The other two skeletons gave him a shocked look. Goth glared at 'Palette' and threw him to the wall. 

"Palette! Your home!" Goth shouted hugging his real Palette in the army outfit. Palette quickly hugged back.

"THANKS BUDDY, BUT LET'S GET RID OF THAT FAKER!" Palette said, using his magic and throwing Fell! Palette outside, landing into the trashbin.

Palette changed back to his outfit and Goth explained to him what Fell!Palette was doing. Palette laughed and the two continued their day cuddling each other...