Swapped Personality!

This is requested by miabalky! ~also I would count this as the Underswap one-shot everyone else requested~ (also Swap! Goth is Gloom and Swap! Palette is Pibbidi)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Pibbidi sighed dreamily as he watched his best friend/crush, Gloom, make some food for the both of them. Pibbidi then started to drift away from reality.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
   "PIBBIDI!!!" Gloom shouted in front of the other skeleton's face. Pibbidi jumped.
   "W-What is it Gloom?" Pibbidi asked with a small pink hue brushed across his cheekbones.
   "Food is ready, silly!" Gloom exclaimed as he pushed a plate towards Pibbidi. Gloom already started to eat.
   "O-oh, t-thanks," Pibbidi responded as he started to eat as well.
~Timeskip brought to you by DETERMINATION~
Pibbidi was cleaning the plates as Gloom watched him do so. Gloom started to drift off into his own imagination.
   "Kiss me, Gloom~" Pibbidi cooed as he leaned in to Gloom. Gloom did the same to Pibbidi and they shared a sweet kiss.
   While Gloom was daydreaming, Pibbidi finished cleaning the plates. He turned to see Gloom daydreaming, drool escaping from his mouth, and his head resting on his hands. Pibbidi blushed pink and snapped his fingers in front of Gloom.
   "G-Gloom? Hey!" Pibbidi tried to shout, but it came out has a low yell. Gloom continued to daydream and he suddenly grabbed Pibbidi's face. Pibbidi was turning into a cherry. Gloom started to lean in and Pibbidi blushed darker, but didn't move. Gloom's 'lips' met with Pibbidi's as they shared a kiss. Pibbidi took this opportunity to kiss his crush and kissed back. Not too long, Gloom finally woke up from his daydreaming and turned 50 shades of red. He was kissing his crush and best friend. Pibbidi pulled away then suddenly jumped back. "I-I'm sorry! You w-were daydreaming a-and you leaned i-in and kissed me then I kissed b-back," Pibbidi started to rant and Gloom chuckled. He went over to Pibbidi and kissed his cheekbone. Pibbidi froze and stared shocked at Gloom.
   "Its fine, Pibbidi. I like you more than a friend anyway," Gloom finished with a sweet smile and Pibbidi grinned. The two shared a passionate kiss.