'Normal' Mornings

This was requested by sans772.
I hope you enjoy! Also WARNING you are now notified :D
------------------------------------------------------
  Goth was busy cleaning up the dishes, waiting for Palette. While listening to music, Goth hummed along to his song and didn't notice Palette came in. Palette heard Goth's humming slowly progressively get to singing. Goth's voice echoed through the house. Palette smiled as he walked over to Goth and hugged him by the waist, from behind. Goth, shocked of the hug and realizing Palette was there, made him freeze up and blush intensely. "Hey buddy, you're singing was awesome!" Palette complimented. Goth blushed more.
"Th-Thanks Palette..." Goth stuttered out. Palette smirked behind Goth and started to lick his neck. Goth gasped. "Palette..what a-are you doing?" Goth managed to get out. Palette didn't respond and bit Goth's neck a bit. This made Goth moan a bit. Palette chuckled and stopped. Goth whined lowly.
"Hey Goth." Palette said as Goth turned to him. "Your moan is cute and I want to hear it more~" Palette smirked and Goth's face turned completely pink.  Palette chuckled and picked Goth up bridal style. Goth was a blushing mess. Palette walked into Goth's bedroom and locked the door. Goth knew what was going to go down.
"P-Palette, are y-you sure th-this is a g-good idea?" Goth stuttered, and Palette just nodded and started to rub Goth's ribs. This made Goth moan. Palette smirked and kept going. Goth became a moaning mess, but Palette stopped. Goth whined in disappointment.

"Hmm, I thought you didn't want this~" Palette teased. Goth blushed more and pouted.

"Sh-shut up..." Palette chuckled and pulled out Goth's soul. "P-P-P-Palette, what a-are you d-doing!?" Palette put his finger to Goth's mouth.

"Sshh, Goth..Just let me do everything~" Palette says as he starts to rub Goth's soul. Goth tries to hold in a moan, but fails drastically. Palette keeps going until he sticks a finger into Goth's soul, making him yelp in surprise. Palette smiles and sticks another finger in, and Goth becomes a panting and a moaning mess. Palette then takes his own soul out and rubs them against each other. "Goth~" Palette says. Goth can't say anything due to his enormous amount of pleasure. Palette goes faster.

"P-PALETTE!! I-I'M CLOSE!!" Goth managed to say. Palette nods in response. In a few minutes, both their souls let out a liquidy substance as the two scream each other's names. Palette puts away both souls, and collapses next to Goth in a deep slumber. 

"Love ya, Goth.."

"Love you too..." 

It has been a totally normal morning...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for taking so long with this one-shot and if this is considered bad for you, its because this is the first lemon I ever wrote, period. So keep requesting and don't worry if I don't get to ur request, I will eventually do ur's. anyway I hope you have a good day!

Edit: I just want to clarify this up- PALETTE AND GOTH DON'T DO THIS EVERYDAY/ON A DAILY BASIS. I was using sarcasm on the last line of the one-shot. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day.