Tickle War!

Requested by GolderRain! Enjoy this one-shot! (sorry for the wait btw)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Goth and Palette were watching MTT and NBT and Palette was slowly getting bored. He looked over at Goth and saw that he was still focused on the TV. Palette smirked as he got an idea. He yawned and stretched his arm around Goth. Goth blushed and looked over at Palette.

   "P-Palette?" Goth stuttered.

   "Goth can we pleasssseee do something else?" Palette begged him with puppy eyes. Goth blushed more and nodded.

   "S-Sure, Palette. W-what do y-you wanna d-do?" Goth asked. Palette smirked and instantly pinned Goth down on the couch. Goth's face flushed. "P-P-P-Palette?! W-Wha-"

   "You asked me what I wanted to do and I want to do this," Palette used one hand to hold Goth's arms over his head and used the other to lift his shirt up. Goth's face kept getting darker. Palette chuckled as he started to tickle Goth's ribs.

   "A-Ah! N-No! P-P-Palette stop! Hahaha-aah! Sto-ahahah-op!" Goth kept laughing between his words, which Palette found funny as well. Palette smiled and used both his hands to tickle Goth, making him burst into laughter. "S-STOP! P-PAL-HAHAHA-ETTE! I-I CA-HAH-N'T BREATHE!" Goth yelled as tears were forming in his eye-sockets. 

   Palette noticed and stopped his tickle attack. Goth panting, trying his best to get some air. Palette looked back at TV like nothing had happened. "You...you.....j-jerk....." Goth said in between pants. Palette looked at Goth with a confused look.

   "I have NO idea what you are talking about, Goth! I was just merely watching TV, minding my own business!" Palette stated, unknown that Goth was glaring at him.

   'Oh, you are SO gonna get it Palette...'

~Time-skip to Night time~

   Palette was already in the bedroom, waiting for Goth so they could get to sleep. Yet, Goth had his own plans. Before going to bed, Goth was going to have his turn on tickling Palette. Goth was in the bathroom, brushing his teeth. Goth's eye then caught sight of an electric toothbrush. He smirked evilly as he took it and placed it into his pocket. He also had a feather as well.

   Goth finished brushing his teeth and headed to the bedroom. "Finally Goth! Why do you take so long in the bathroom?" Palette asked. 'Plotting on my tickle attack,' Goth thought, but instead he gave Palette one of his sweet smiles.

   "Just brushing my teeth, Pal. Do you want to go to sleep that bad?" Goth joked as he got into the bed as well.

   "Maybe I just can't wait till tomorrow," Palette responded while closing his sockets. Goth smirks as he saw his chance right here. Goth got on top of Palette and blushed a little. Palette felt weight on him, so he opened his eyes and saw Goth. His face blushed intensely as he saw Goth's smirk. "G-Goth? What are y-you doing?" Goth chuckled at the question.

   "Well, I'm just having my turn," Goth said as both his sockets went blank. Palette's eye-sockets widened. Goth giggled. "Oh. You probably don't know what I'm talking about, right? It's just my turn to tickle," Goth says. Palette tries to get away from Goth, but suddenly he was held down by magic. "Ah ah ah. You didn't let me escape, so I'm just doing the same to you," Goth gives Palette a small smile. "Now. Let's b e g i n."

   Goth pulled up Palette's shirt and immediately started to tickle his ribs and sides Palette tried to hold in his laughter, but to no avail. After a couple minutes, Goth pulled out the feather and started to tickle Palette with that.

  "G-G-AHAHHAHAA. S-ST-HAHAHAHA," Palette couldn't even finish a word because he was laughing so much. Goth didn't want to admit it, but he actually enjoyed hearing Palette's laughter. Goth smiled slightly to himself and stopped tickling Palette. He was panting and Goth just watched with an innocent look. Palette gave Goth a slight glare and before Palette can say anything, Goth pulled out the electric toothbrush with an innocent smile on his face.

   Palette blushed at Goth's smile, but knew what it really meant. Goth turned the brush on and started to move it across Palette's ribs. Palette bit his tongue to keep from laughing and Goth noticed this. So he kept going. Palette continued to bit his tongue until he accidentally bit too hard, drawing blood. "OW!" Palette yelped. Goth stopped what he was doing and unconditionally released Palette from his magic.

   "Oh g-goodness! Are you okay, Palette?" Goth says examining over him. Palette just gave Goth a reassuring smile.

   "Ya. Jut bit mah tong (Yeah. Just bit my tongue)," Palette answered. Goth hung his head down in shame. He should have just stopped with the feather. Then Palette wouldn't be hurt. Goth sighed unhappily.

   "Sorry Palette. It's my fault. I should've stopped. Now your bleeding," Palette put a hand on Goth's shoulder.

   "If it was anywne's fawlt, it would be mine. I storted it (If it was anyone's fault, it would be mine. I started it.)," Palette stated. Goth had a very small smile on his face.

   "Here. Let me at least help you," Goth helped sit Palette up more comfortably and placed his hand near his mouth. Goth concentrated his magic to heal his tongue. Since it was just a minor injury, it healed within minutes. 

   "Thanks, Gothy!" Palette exclaims, hugging Goth and kissing his forehead. Goth blushed.

   "N-No problem."

   After some time, Palette and Goth start to get drowsy, letting out yawns. Palette suggests to play a game to see who can stay up the longest. Goth tiredly agrees and in minutes he fell asleep on Palette's chest. Palette smiled and pecked Goth's 'lips'. 

   "Good night, lil' tickler."