A Jelly Palette

This one-shot was requested by Gaming_Crystal12! Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------
Palette's POV

...Why? Why was I so slow?... He got to Goth before I did. I didn't speak to him at all after what he did to Goth. Everytime I hang out with Goth and him, I have to act like it's completely fine..No, it's not. I want him gone.....
....
....
....
....
....
....
....
I was about to take a nap when Goth texted me.

G: Hey Palette...
P: Hi Goth, is something wrong?
G: Uh, nope. I'm completely fine. No problem with my relationship that's for sure!
P:...Goth, I'm your..best friend, if something is wrong, please tell me..
G: it really isxcfg
Then his text got cut off. There were jumbles of whatever he was trying to text. Suddenly, he called me. I quickly answered.
"P-please stop!" I heard Goth's voice.
"TELL ME WHO YOU WERE TEXTING!" A voice yelled and I heard a smack and thud. I quickly started to record and without sound, left my house, teleporting to Goth's house. I bust the door down with my magic. I saw Goth on the floor and him looming over him. "WHO GOTH?!" He was ready to hit Goth again, but I didn't allow it. I used my magic and slammed him on the wall, knocking him out. Goth cried silently on the floor and I rushed over to him.
"Goth? You okay?" I asked.
"H-how did I-I not see h-how violent h-he was?" Goth stuttered and I kissed his skull, making me blush. "Palette?" Goth questioned.
"Goth...I love you..and I mean it..." I smiled at him and he smiled back.
"I love you too...Sorry I didn't choose you...I don't know what I was thinking..." Goth confessed. I chuckled and kissed him passionately. He kissed back.
"When your in love, you do crazy things.."