Ticklish Goth!

This one-shot was requested by Umi_Diamond321 and EmmaTheAwesom (in a way these two both wanted ticklish Goth, but Em wanted something extra, lets-a go!) Enjoy the one-shot! ^v^                                                                                                                                                                                              --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Goth sighed as he threw himself onto his comfy couch. He smiled as he closed his eyes, ready for dreaming. His face turned bright pink as his thoughts were filled with only one person, Palette. Speaking of Palette, he came into the living room and saw Goth on the couch. He smirked evilly as he rubbed his hands together. Palette tiptoed to Goth and poked Goth's side. Goth's eyes immediately shot open and he started to laugh. Palette chuckled slightly, but was also shocked. He barely did anything! Goth quickly covered his mouth and Palette giggled. Goth turned to Palette, his mouth still covered. 

"H-hi," Goth's voice was muffled. Palette waved 'hi'. Palette suddenly got closer to Goth, both of their faces flushed with a light hue. Palette moved Goth's hands from his mouth.

"Don't cover your mouth. Your voice is amazing," Palette complemented, making Goth blush more. "But I also love your laugh too~" Palette winked and used his magic to put Goth's hands over his head. Goth's face became darker as his eye sockets widen.

"N-no, please s-spare me!" Goth pleaded, but this only made Palette smirk. 

"Hmm, no," Palette simply said, but ended with a heart-warming smile. This made Goth a little relaxed, but he was still worried.

"P-P-Palette, please!" Goth stuttered out. Palette only moved his hands down over to Goth's sides. Goth's blush increased and his eye sockets grew even bigger. Palette smiled and brushed his fingers across Goth's sides. Goth tried to hide in his laughter, but only for 2 minutes. Goth's laughter was heard all around the house. Palette's smile grew as he actually started to tickle Goth. Goth bursted into more laughter as he tried to move his hands to hold his sides. Palette continued on with the tickling. Goth's blush was not very noticeable, but now his whole face was red. Palette continued for a little more, then stopped. He let go of Goth's hand and got off the couch. Goth was busy trying to get air in his nonexistent lungs. His face was also still a red strawberry. Palette chuckled. "B-bully..." Goth breathed out. Palette made a face of shock.

"Me? A bully? How absurd!" Palette exclaimed as he threw his head to the side. Goth rolled his 'eyes' as he was still trying to get air. Palette smiled to himself as he got another idea. He went over to Goth again, but this time, Goth scurried away. 

"N-no! I won't let you tickle me again!" Goth exclaimed. Palette tilted his head.

"I'm not gonna tickle you, Goth. I'm gonna help you." Palette reassured him. Goth stopped trying to resist as Palette was now in front of his face. Goth and Palette's face flushed with bright hues as Palette clanked his 'lips' onto Goth's. Goth eventually kissed back, making the kiss tender. The two skeletons, in a few moments, did pull away. "Goth..I..I love you," Palette stumbled over his words. Goth blushed extremely dark as he gave Palette a small smile. He then gave him a kiss on his cheekbone.

"I love you too,"