A Cat and a...Vampire?

This was requested by HoneySketch!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Goth at the moment was waiting for Palette in the living room. Palette covered his eyesockets and quickly excused himself before leaving. Goth's ears fell on his head in boredom, until he heard a loud thud from another room, causing Goth's ears to perk up instantly. Goth cautiously stood up from the couch and began to stroll along the hallway Palette walked before. As he continued to walk, Goth heard more thuds and some stuff falling on the floor. Goth was now in front of the door from where the sounds were coming from. His ears fell on his head in worry and nervousness as he pushed the door open. "P-Palette?" Goth stuttered as he slowly went in the room. Palette had his back turned to Goth as he was on the floor, panting loudly and his hand on his head. "P-Palette, are you o-ok?" Goth asked as he stepped closer to Palette. Palette turned around in one swift motion, his eyes blood red and his fangs to a point. He glared at Goth and hissed, sprinting towards him. Goth yelped and quickly started to dash out the room, Palette on his tail. Their footsteps echoed in the hallways as Palette chased Goth. "Palette, please stop! It's me!" Goth shouted as he kept running. The only response Goth received was a hiss. Tears were forming in Goth's eyesockets as he thought of bad scenarios in his head. Goth managed to get to the front door and quickly opened and shut the door in Palette's face, hearing a yelp in pain. Goth mumbled a "sorry" and quickly left the scene. Goth looked up and saw the stars and a full moon, emitting a bright light on Goth's world. Goth passed by a bunch of trees and bushes as he felt something tackle him into them, making him scream slightly. Goth yelped as he rolled down a hill, getting dirt all over his body. Eventually, he stopped rolling down the hill. Goth looked up and saw that he was in the woods. He heard a distant owl hoo, making his ears flick slightly. Goth heard a branch snap as he got up and hugged himself. "H-hello? Is someone there?" Goth questioned in the empty woods. He started to get worried and nervous as he looked around his surroundings. His movement and breathing stopped when his eyes met with red ones in the shadows. Goth shook slightly in fear as the owner of the eyes stepped into the light. Goth's eyesockets widened. It was Palette. Goth took a step back, making Palette take a step forward. Goth, in fear, quickly turned around and made a run for it, but Palette didn't allow it. He tackled Goth into a tree, making him slightly hit his head. Goth groaned in pain from the impact, his vision slightly blurry and not realizing Palette walking to him. When Goth's vision returned, he looked up to see Palette pinning him to the tree and Palette's red eyes. Palette seemed to be eyeing Goth's neck and licked his 'lips' hungrily, making Goth shake slightly. Palette noticed this and got close to Goth's face, making him shake more and blush lightly. Palette, without warning, gave Goth a kiss. Goth, his face completely pink, kisses back. Palette then quickly bites his neck and starts to drink his blood. Goth yelped in pain. Palette kept drinking until he was satisfied and stopped, Goth's blood down his 'lips'. Goth rubbed his neck, where Palette bit, in pain. Palette smirked at Goth, his eyes glowing red slightly. Goth blushed more as Palette pounced on Goth and took him into nearby bushes. The night was fun for them, I guess you can say ;)