Vampire!Fell!Goth x Vampire!Palette

This was requested by shadowlord999! (I think Fell! Goth's nickname is Cupcake, so I'm gonna call him that)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Cupcake watched as Palette played a video game. Suddenly his stomach growled, but Palette was too concentrated into the game. "Hey, you need to eat," Cupcake stated. Palette just continued to play his game.

   "I'll eat after this mission," Palette responded. Cupcake rolled his eyes and just watched Palette as he played his game.

~After completing the mission~

   "Yes! I did it! I am the gaming champion!" Palette exclaims as he clicks on the next mission.

   "I thought you said you'll eat after that mission," Cupcake stated, crossing his arms.

   "What? No, that's a lie. I said when I die," Palette replied, giggling a bit. Cupcake glared at him and used his magic to take the controller and made it float over Palette where he couldn't reach. "Hey! Give the controller back!" Palette yelled, trying to take the controller back.

   "No," Cupcake simply said, bringing the controller into his hand. "Go eat," Cupcake got up from the couch as Palette pouted while crossing his arms. Palette growled to himself as he also stood up and dashed towards Cupcake.

   "GIVE IT BACK!!!" Palette tried to grab the controller, but Cupcake held it tightly. Cupcake was getting annoyed at Palette's persistence. So he teleported into the kitchen, making Palette land face-first into the ground.

   Cupcake's face turned into a shocked one when the scent of blood hit his non-existent nose. He covered his mouth and 'nose' and mumbled a curse word. Cupcake heard Palette groan in pain and shakily stood up. Some blood was trickling down Palette's forehead and he was holding his head in pain as some tears were about to escape his eye sockets. Cupcake placed the controller in his pocket and headed towards Palette.

   "Holy sh*t...you're bleeding..." Cupcake stated and reached over to Palette, but Palette wouldn't allow it. He softly hit Cupcake's hand away.

   "D-Don't worry..I....got...t-this.." Palette said as he collapsed into Cupcake's arms. He rolled his eyes and sat on the floor, holding onto Palette. He eyed Palette's wound and licked his 'lips'. 'Wonder how it tastes like...' Cupcake thought as he neared Palette's blood. Palette was trying to stay conscious as his sockets kept moving up and down and his vision was getting blurry. Cupcake took a large lick of Palette's wound and regretted it. Cupcake held his mouth and dashed towards the sink in the kitchen. Palette hit his head, again, on the floor, but not face-first. It wasn't a large impact since Cupcake's lap wasn't that far from the floor. Palette was too exhausted to be mad at Cupcake, but as he walked back, he lost consciousness. 

   "Jesus f*ck! I never tasted blood so..." Cupcake trailed off as he realized something. "He's a f*cking vampire too?!" Cupcake whispered a yell to himself. Cupcake thought Palette was a vampire, but he never saw Palette drink blood before or even go crazy for it. Palette was hiding the fact that he was a vampire. Cupcake sighed and picked Palette up from the floor and placed him on his back.

   Cupcake headed to a bedroom and opened the door. He placed Palette down on the bed and stared at his unconscious body for bit. 'He looks so much like my Palette...but he acts way better,' Cupcake thought as he blushed a little. He shook it off and left the room. Cupcake came back with some medical supplies. He took off Palette's hat and cleaned off any blood. Cupcake then used his magic to fully make any bruises or cuts fade away. He wrapped a bandage around Palette's head. Cupcake sighed and glanced over Palette's body again. Cupcake leaned over to Palette and kissed his forehead with a small blush on his cheekbones.

   "Be careful little vampire."