Prologue

Harry's P.O.V

"Are you sure you'll be okay on your own?" My mum hugged me tightly.

"Mum, I'll be fine. It's only two hours away." I chuckled. "Plus Niall will be there too." I wiped away a stray tear from her cheek.

"I know, I know. But I worry about you sometimes." She sniffled.

"I worry about you too, but I will visit every other weekend and I will call you every night so you know I'm doing okay."

"Okay baby." She pecked my cheek. I waved goodbye and got into my car, driving away from the house I was raised in since birth. I drove the entire way without stopping since I was too eager to get there I couldn't stop going. I got to the campus and smiled widely. I pulled out my phone and shot Niall a text.

To Niall: are you here yet?

From Niall: yeah, just getting to know my room mate.

To Niall: want to meet for lunch?

From Niall: is that even a question?

I chuckled silently, getting out of my car. I grabbed all of my bags from the trunk of the car and pulled out the piece of paper from my pocket that had my dorm room number written on it. It was my first year starting uni and I couldn't be more excited. Going to a new school meant a new start. None of the kids from my old school could get into this school, other than Niall and I.

I walked down the hallway until I stopped in front of my dorm, 317. I knocked on the door and it swung open revealing a beautiful blue eyed boy with feathery brown hair. "Look, I don't care if we had sex. It was a one time thing, that's it. So just go away." He shooed me away his hand, a disgusted look plastered on his face.

"W-what?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You're not here to ask me for a relationship just because we fucked once?"

"No I'm your room mate, Harry styles." I extended my arm for him to shake.

"Louis Tomlinson." He answered ignoring my hand entirely. Rude much? He moved towards the side letting me in, I walked towards the side of the room with the sheet less bed and bare walls setting my bags down on the bed. "I don't know why I didn't have sex with you you're hot." He smirked.

"Why do you assume I'm gay?" I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Tight skinny jeans, feminine shirt, long hair? You're clearly gay." He rolled his eyes.

"Not that it's any of your business but I'm not gay. I'm bisexual." I shoved past him towards the bathroom.

"Where you going princess?"

"Don't call me that." I gritted my teeth.

"Okay baby cakes."

"I've been here for five minutes and I already hate you."

"Love you too, Harold!" He blew a kiss before I shut the bathroom door. I leaned over the bathroom sink breathing heavily. What the hell did I get myself into?

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•