Chapter 33

Harry's P.O.V

Our little trip to Doncaster went quite well. His family seemed to really like me. The twins were adorable, Jay was nothing but kind, Fizzy didn't really do much, Dan scared the shit out of me and Lottie kept staring at me.

But unfortunately we had to head back. Liam and Zayn had come to pick us up Monday morning as Jay walked us out to say goodbyes. "Hello Jay. You look beautiful as always." Zayn complimented.

"Ah Zayn always the charmer." She shook her head amused. "But I'm taken." She winked.

"My heart is shattered." He clutched his heart dramatically.

"You'll live." She chuckled.

"Alright mum we must be going." Louis pecked her cheek and put out bags in the back of the car.

I turned to Jay with a bright smile on my face. "It was really nice to see you."

"It was nice to see you too Hun." She hugged me tightly and rubbed small circles in my back. "Feel free to visit any time, with or without Louis."

"Will do." I chuckled.

"Bye Harry."

"Bye Jay." I waved and hopped into the car. Liam turned up the radio and drummed his fingers to the beat of the song playing as we waited for Louis to finish putting our luggage in the car. "So how was your weekend?" I asked nonchalantly.

"It went pretty good. My mum was happy to see Zayn, his mum was happy to see me." Liam shrugged. "What about you?"

"It was really good actually. His family seemed to like me." I beamed.

"Did Lottie hit on you?" Zayn smirked.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "The first thing she said to me was, 'Damn he's hot'."

"The first thing she said to me was, 'Hello sexy'." Zayn snorted. "So then the first thing I said to her was, 'Hello, I'm gay.'"

"Amazing." I cackled.

"It's not that amazing." Liam grumbled lowly.

"He's just mad because Lottie hit on me and not him." Zayn rolled his eyes. Louis hopped into the car with his cheeks bright red from the cold air.

"Alright lads let's get a move on." Louis smiled as we drove off.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

After a long, grueling four hours we finally arrived back at the campus. "So you guys want to go get a pizza or something?" Liam offered as we carried our bags back to the dorms.

"Sorry lads but I can't." Louis said quickly.

"Why not boobear?" I pouted.

"I-I've got this thing I have to do sorry." He hustled down to our dorm despite him carrying mine and his bags.

"What's up with him?" Zayn asked.

"I don't know he's been like this for a few weeks. He keeps going places and won't tell me where. Should I be worried?" I turned to them fearing the answer. Could he be cheating on me? What if I just wasn't enough for him?

"Nah I'm sure it's nothing." Liam waved me off and I nodded. We walked down to both of their dorms and put their stuff away before going to the pizza parlor next to the shopping centre.

"So what are you wearing to Jay's wedding?" Zayn took a bite of his pizza.

"I have this suit in mind but I don't exactly know." I shrugged. "About the wedding, I've got a favor to ask."