Chapter 28

Niall's P.O.V (surprised?)

I walked off going after Louis. I know I shouldn't have just left Harry there to bawl his eyes out but I had to hurt the one who caused him to. I kept walking till Louis figure came into view.

"Hey Louis!" I shouted and he turned to face me. His eyes were bloodshot and his cheeks appeared to still be wet from tears.

I collided my fist to his jaw making him stumble backwards. "What the hell?" He barked.

"That's what you get for making Harry cry." I seethed.

"Hey pal shouldn't you be as mad as I am? He fucked you over too." He spat, his voice full of venom.

"What do you mean he fucked me over?" My eyebrows knitted together.

"Weren't you guys secretly dating?" He titled his head to the side, confused.

"Huh?" He thought I was secretly dating harry? Man I wish. But maybe I could get him away from him. "Oh um yeah."

"You love him don't you?" I nodded, "and he loves you. Well I go tell him right now he can have you. I have no right to keep two people who love each other." He sniffled.

"Oh thanks man." I fakely smiled.

He nodded sadly letting another tear slip from his eye. "Sure thing. I'll just move into Zayn's dorm tomorrow. I'll let harry know later but I really need to go for a drive right now to clear my mind." He waved heading down to his car. Well now that's dealt with I can go get my Harry.

I walked back into the building into the hallway to get Harry but he was no longer there. "Where the fuck did he go?" I mumbled to myself. He's probably fine, I'll talk to him later. I thought to myself before heading back into class.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

Louis' P.O.V (sorry for the P.O.V change)

I got into my car and began driving I had no idea where I was going all I know was I was going somewhere. Driving always helped me clear my mind, it was soothing in a way.

I just can't believe what just happened. I thought he was different, that he loved me. But I should've known he was just a dirty, lying cheater just like Stan. But I've learned that screwing up other relationships, won't make me feel better. So I let him have Niall and they can have their happy ending. At least someone deserves one.

I wiped the tears from my eyes; Harry didn't deserve them. I shouldn't cry over that son of bitch. I looked out the window to the passing buildings, I've loved doing that since I was a kid. It was like the buildings were moving instead of me.

As I was looking out the window something caught my eye. There was a figure lying in the road. It seemed to be a person so I pulled over and got out of the car. As I moved closer, I realized I was right. "Sir?" I called but no response. "Sir? Are you alright?" Still no reply.

I got even closer and noticed the person was breathing but very slowly. The person was laying face down on the ground and was quite large. I turned them over and covered my mouth. It was Harry.

I was so confused why would Harry be passed out in the road? He must've gone running and gotten an asthma attack. "God Harry why?" I cried to myself. I lifted his lifeless body up in my arms and put him in the car. I sped off down to the hospital, probably breaking the speed limit.