Thank you!

Thank you all so much for reading this story. This story is probably the best one I have written. It is also the longest and the most popular.

This story currently has 1.68K reads which to a lot of writers, isn't much but to me it is amazing. I can't say thank you enough for all of the support I've gotten for this story.

I really want to thank Oops9194Hi because they really helped me a lot with this story by telling me what I could do to make this story better. By doing that it changed my way of writing. So thanks.

I'd also like to thank the people that are active with this story. The ones who frequently vote and comment. It really means a lot to me when people vote and comment because it shows me that people are actually enjoying this story.

I'm really upset that this story is really over since I had so much fun writing it and I know a lot of people enjoy reading it as well. But I can't keep dragging it on because then it just gets boring for you and for me.

So I will suggest that you can go read one of my other stories. I have quite a few other ones but they aren't as long as this one. The others are only about ten chapters so if you prefer shorter stories, I suggest those ones.

My second favorite story (this one is my favorite) is I'm Fine which is one of my longer stories with 17 chapters. So I highly recommend that one to read.

Then I also have ones that I'm still writing which is Little Do They Know and Falling For the Bad Boy. I'm also going to be writing a couple of stories soon called Want You to Want Me and CamBoy so keep an eye out for those.

I just want to say thank you again, I can't say thank you enough. Love you all so much xoxo