Chapter 27

A/n: this is where it gets interesting, emotional and confusing at the same time. So get ready and buckle up, this is about to be a roller coaster.

Harry's P.O.V

I woke up in Louis arms to my ringtone blaring in my ear. "Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Hey mate." The familiar Irish accent rang through the phone.

"What do you need Niall." I balled up my fist and rubbed my eye tiredly.

"Just thought I'd let you know I won't be in class since Calum and I broke up and I really don't feel like seeing him right now." He sighed.

"Sorry to here that." I frowned.

"Yeah well it is what it is. Anyway maybe I'll come by your dorm after class?"

"Yeah, yeah sounds great." I yawned before hanging up the phone. Don't get me wrong I love Niall to death but I also love sleeping. I snuggled into Louis ready for sleep to take over me when my alarm sounded through the room. I groaned as Louis' eyes fluttered open.

"Morning sunshine." He smiled throwing the duvet off of us. I groaned again when he got out of bed and began getting ready. I sat for a moment when I realized that Louis and I could act as coupley as we pleased today since Niall wouldn't be there.

I gasped when the realization hit me "Louis!" I shouted.

He walked out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging from his mouth. "Yesh?"

"Niall won't be in class today." I started and he tilted his head to the side, confused. "Which means we can act like a couple today."

"Reawy?" He squealed, a little bit of tooth paste coming out of his mouth.

"Yes, now go finish brushing your teeth. Your getting tooth paste on the floor." I shooed him away.

"Awright, awright." He rolled his eyes making his way back into the bathroom. I got off the bed and scurried to get dressed. I threw on some clothes as Louis walked out of the bathroom to get ready as well. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my hair.

I walked back out where Louis was ready to go waiting for me to finish up. Louis was wearing tight black skinny jeans and a maroon short sleeve shirt that was actually mine so it was quite big on him. "Ready?" He smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled grabbing his hand intertwining our fingers. Since we weren't having breakfast with Zayn and Liam this morning we just headed to class, swinging our hands back and fourth between us. 

We walked in where Zayn was sitting at a desk messing with his phone, texting Liam most likely. "Hey lads." He smiled before looking back down at his phone.

"Hi Zayn." I smiled sitting down. Louis took me by surprise when he sat down on my lap. He threw his arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. My hands found their way to his bum and gave it a satisfying squeeze.

"Guys what about Niall?" He hissed. I pulled away from Louis making him whine.

"It's fine Niall isn't coming to class today." I explained before going back to kissing Louis. 

"I can't with you guys." Zayn cringed before turning away from us.

Louis pulled away from me and turned to zayn "Zayn, might I remind you we walked in on you, Liam and Perrie after a threesome." He smirked.