Chapter 12

Harry's P.O.V

I sat on my bed a book in my hands, curled up in a blanket when Louis busted into the room. "What the fuck? You couldn't just open the door like a normal person?"

"I'm sick of waiting." He threw down his keys and ripped off his jacket.

"Waiting for what?" I closed my book and sat it on my nightstand, standing up.

"You." I was about to ask what he meant but he ran up to me and kissed me roughly not giving me the chance. "I love you, so much." He said between kisses.

"I love you too." He smiled before violently attacking my lips with his. I pulled him down on the bed on top of me.

He slipped off mine and his shirt and began to work on my pants. He quickly slipped them off and took his off as well. He hovered over me and kissed me, slipping his tongue into my mouth.

He cut this one short and got off of me heading to his side of the room. "Where are you going?" I croaked. He rummaged through his drawer and turned around with  a bottle of lube and a condom in his hand.

"Wouldn't want this to be painful princess." He came back over to me and pulled my panties down making my hard on flop onto my stomach.

He lubed up three fingers and  pushed the first one in. I gripped his biceps hard, digging my nails into them. "Fuck baby you're so tight." He moaned.

He looked at me for confirmation to keep going and I nodded. He slipped the second finger in, scissoring them inside of me. "L-Louis." I moaned.

"Shh babe, wouldn't want to piss off the neighbors." He smirked. He pushed the third one in, thrusting them in and out. "You ready for the real thing?"

"Yeah." I nodded. He took his fingers out wiping them on the sheets, making me whimper at the sudden emptiness.

He pulled his boxers down making his throbbing cock spring up. He ripped open the condom packet with his teeth and rolled it onto himself. He squirted the lube onto his hand and rubbed it on his length.

He lined himself up and slowly eased himself in making me moan uncontrollably. When he was halfway in he stopped letting me adjust, considering it's been a while since I had sex. I nodded slowly and he went the rest of the way in.

"F-fuck Lou." I let out a shaky breath.

"Fuck the neighbors. Scream my name." He whispered seductively. He pulled out of me almost completely, then slammed back in to me hard.

"Louis." I moaned loudly scratching down his back, closing my eyes.

"Open your eyes sweetheart." I opened my eyes, in awe of the view above me. Louis was panting, his cheeks flushed, lips still swollen from the kissing, and his fringe was stuck to his forehead. He attached his mouth to my neck, sucking it roughly. He pulled off of my neck blowing cold air on his mark, making me shiver.

His motions were getting sloppier signaling he was close, as was I. "Shit Lou I'm close. So close."

"Come for me baby." That's all it took for me to release all over our chest. After a few more thrust he came inside of me and pulled out taking off the condom, tying it off and tossing it in the bin.

After he threw it away he slipped on his boxers and laid down next to me and propped himself up on his elbow. "So are you going to wake up any time soon or am I going to have to wake you up myself?"

"W-what?" I stuttered as Louis faded away and I opened my eyes.

Louis was standing in the doorway of the bathroom his arms folded, smirking. It was a dream. "Wet dream?"