Chapter 14

Harry's P.O.V

I breathed heavily, stunned about what I just did; why I'm I such an idiot? The boy I've had a crush on for weeks just said he wanted a relationship with me, and I turned him down. What the hell?

I grabbed my phone and dialed Liam's number. He seemed to be the best option considering Zayn and Niall would probably just yell at me and tell me how much of an idiot I am. "Hello?" Liam yawned through the phone.

"Sorry, did I wake you?"

"Yeah but it's fine. What's up?"

"I really need someone to talk to right now. Are you busy?"

"No, no. You can come to my dorm and we can talk."

"Is Niall there?" I chewed my bottom lip nervously.

"No, he went to run some errands with some bloke named Luke why?"

"This is kind of a private thing."

"Oh okay well just come by."

"I'll be there in a few."

"See you then." I hung up my phone and shoved it back into my pocket and headed to Liam and Niall's dorm. I knew where it was at even though I had never actually been inside, well there's a first for everything.

I brought my fist to the door and banged on it. Liam opened the door only in a pair of black sweats hanging low on his hips. It was hard not to gawk because I can't lie, Liam's hot. "Um Harry?"

"Hm?" I looked up to face him.

"You were staring." He chuckled.

"Sorry." I blushed deeply.

"It's cool. Come in." He moved to the side allowing me to go into the dorm. It was quite similar to mine and Louis' dorm, just decorated differently. He sat down on what I'm assuming was his bed and patted next to him for me to sit down. "So what do you want to talk about?"

"I think I just made a huge mistake."

"Why? What happened?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"So me and Louis—"

"Louis and I." He corrected.

"Louis and I." I gritted my teeth. "May have kissed back at our dorm."

"Oh Zayn told me about that. Although he described it more as snogging than kissing." He shrugged.

"No, no we kissed again this afternoon." I clarified.

"Okay? You guys have kissed before. I don't see the problem."

"This time it wasn't just because we were both horny and both there. He told me that he liked me and wanted a relationship. Which I want too but I don't see how he can change."

"Okay so what exactly did you say to him?"

"I told I him I'd he wanted me to believe him, he had to prove it."

"So let him do that. If he really wants this he'll prove it to you."

"I just feel like he wants this now, but later on he won't and he'll cheat on me." I sighed running my hand through my hair.

"Look Harry. Louis has done a lot of shit in his life, but one thing he'll never do is cheat." Liam shouted.

"How can I believe that?" I shouted back.

"Because—" he sighed calming down. "Look it's not my place to tell you. So if you really want to know you're going to have to hear it from him."

"Fine. What should I do?"