Chapter 25

Harry's P.O.V

The sunlight burned my eyes, I really should've closed the blinds before going to sleep last night. Louis was already asleep when I got back and I was exhausted from all the shit with Liam and Zayn so I just crashed when I got in the dorm.

"Haz?" A raspy voice called from the other side of the room. I turned where a sleepy Louis was looking at me with droopy eyes. "I didn't even hear you come in last night."

I got up from my bed and walked over to sit on his. "Yeah you were asleep when I got here. I didn't want to wake you."

"I was trying to wait for you but I fell asleep around eleven. Why were you guys out so late anyway?" He yawned.

"We um ran into some old friends and chatted for a while, sorry." It wasn't a lie, Liam, Zayn and I were friends. I'm not quite sure if we are anymore though.

"No it's fine. As long as you don't bail on me tonight."

"And what would we be doing tonight?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I may have a little something planned." He blushed.

"Well then I will for sure be there." I kissed him gently, but that soon turned into snogging. He was getting ready to take my shirt off when my phone vibrated making us break apart.

"Who ever that cockblock is, I'm going to kill." He growled. I pulled my phone out to see a text from Zayn.

Zayn: meet us down stairs for lunch dickhead.

Well someone's still pissed about yesterday. "It's Zayn. He said we need to go meet him downstairs for lunch."

He groaned dramatically, "Ugh fine. But we're continuing that when we get back."

"I'll hold you to that." I chuckled and threw on some clothes.

"You know we should be taking clothes off right now not putting them on." He slipped on his shoes.

"Lets go." I rolled my eyes chuckling. We walked down stairs where Liam and Zayn were waiting. Liam was wearing a white hoodie while Zayn was wearing a black tank top despite it being mid October. On his arms there was prominent red scratch marks.

Louis must've noticed too since he was smirking at them. "Well, well, well." He raised his eyebrows at them. "Looks like someone got some last night."

"Shut up Lewis." Zayn snarled.

"Make me Zack." Louis snorted.

"Okay, okay. You both need to chill out." Liam intervened.

"Can we just go." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah." Zayn shrugged and we began walking. "Niall's meeting us there by the way." I stopped in my tracks. Through all this shit I completely forgot to tell Niall that I needed him to cover for me.

"Are you okay Harry?" Louis glanced at me.

"Yeah I just need to text my mum real quick." I whipped out my phone and texted Niall.

To Nigel: need you to tell the boys we went out to dinner last night at a fancy restaurant if it comes up. I'll explain later xxxx