Chapter 20

A/n: I don't know if I said this already or not but the coffee place they go to is Central Perk (from friends) so yeah.

Harry's P.O.V

Louis and I got up that morning the same way we always did and walked down to our class. Out in the hall I could already hear a familiar laugh. Niall. I stopped in my tracks and thought for a moment.

Niall still didn't know that Louis and I were in a relationship. How would he feel about that? I mean I know that he had a thing for Louis and after so many times I complained about Louis to him.

"Hazza? What are you waiting for?" Louis chuckled pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hey Lou, would you mind if we like, didn't tell Niall? You know about us." I motioned between us.

"If that's what you really want, but may I ask why?"

"Well he might have a thing for you." I mumbled.

"Oh really?" He smirked and I nodded solemnly. "And why didn't you tell me this before?"

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"No I think it might be because you wanted me all to your self." He grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him.

"That may have played a factor." I smiled softly.

"Okay baby, if you really don't want to tell Niall, we won't." He released me and I sighed.

"Thank you." I pecked his lips.

We walked into the room where Niall and Zayn were laughing together, clutching their stomachs. As we went up to their desk, Zayn immediately smiled when he spotted us.

"Well if it isn't the love bi—" I clasped my hand over his mouth and took him away from Louis and Niall. He licked my hand making me grimace and pull it off. "What the hell?"

"Louis and I aren't going to say anything to Niall about us together and neither are you." I pointed at him.

"Why aren't you telling Niall?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"He kind of likes Louis. So I'm going to hint to the idea instead of dropping one big bomb on him."

"That's understandable. But you better tell him fast. If he finds out on his own he'll be even more upset than if he hears it from you." He patted my shoulder.

"I know." I sighed running my hand through my hair. Zayn walked back to the desk as I sulked.

The class went by pretty quickly the entire time Niall looking down right confused. But it wasn't the work that was confusing him.

"Niall are you okay?" Louis planted his hand on his leg making him turn red from blushing and me turn red from anger.

"Yeah it's just what's with the sluts watching you from afar instead of flirting with you?" He pointed back to a couple of girls who sure enough, were staring at Louis.

"Erm well I've decided I'm trying to step away from sleeping around." He shrugged if it was nothing.

"Oh that makes sense I guess." He nodded when Perrie walked up to us.

"Hey Harry." She waved.

"Perrie!" I smiled and hugged her tightly. "So I know you know Louis and Zayn but this is Niall."

"Nice to meet you Niall." She smiled.

"You as well." He smiled back. "So I say that we take this down to the coffee shop?"