Chapter 37

Harry's P.O.V

We woke up the next morning to the twins jumping on the bed, which was a bit awkward considering Lou and I were completely naked under the covers.

"LouLou get up! Get up! It's Christmas!" Phoebe exclaimed as they continued to jump.

"Okay? It'll still be Christmas at noon." He retorted laying back down.

"We're not going to stop jumping till you get up." Daisy crossed her arms. The Tomlinsons and their sass.

"Lou let's just get up." I yawned.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Girls go down stairs, we'll be there in a moment."

They both squealed and ran back down stairs. I sat up and stretched, popping my back as I did. I walked over to our bags and pulled out Louis some briefs, sweats and a tank top and for me panties, sweats and a t-shirt. I tossed Louis his clothes and put mine on myself.

"Alright let's get this over with so we can come back upstairs and sleep." I yawned and we headed downstairs. My family was already here along with Zayn and Liam's families.  "Hey mum, Gem, Robin." I smiled.

"Hazza!" Gemma cheered and threw her arms around me. "Haven't seen you in a while."

"I know." I smiled. My mum and Robin came over and joined in on the hug. "Oh Robin, Gemma I want you to meet Louis my boyfriend." I smiled and lead them over to where Louis was standing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." Louis stuck his hand out to Robin and he shook it.

"To you as well." Robin smiled.

"And you, I've heard so much about." Louis held out his hand to Gemma.

"Same here." She chuckled and shook his hand.

"Alright let's get to the presents." Jay cheered as did the little ones. We let the little kids go first and after they finished, they left to go play with their toys.

"Harry this is yours from me." Louis smiled and handed me a small box.

I sighed, "Louis, I don't want this. I know you had to get a job just to pay for it and I feel bad taking it from you."

"Please just open it. If you really don't want to keep it after you do, then I'll take it back."

"I don't know..." I trailed off.

"Just open it." Everyone else shouted at me.

"Fine." I huffed. I opened it up and inside sat a ring. The ring hand a heart rhinestone in the center and 'always in my heart' was engraved into it.

"It's a promise ring." He smiled and held out his hand which had a ring on it that had a heart shaped hole in it. "I know we're still in college but I still want to marry you, just not right now. So these are here as a promise that we will marry each other some day."

I jumped onto him and wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. "I love it."

"I knew you would." He laughed.

"Aww." Our friends and families all said in unison. We let go of each other and looked at them.

"Sorry you guys are just adorable." Liam chuckled.

"Still not more adorable than us though." Zayn added.

"Alright we'll get this cleaned up you guys can do whatever you please." Trisha, Zayn's mum, waved us off and the four of us nodded. Liam and Zayn headed into the kitchen while Louis and I headed upstairs.