Chapter 9

Harry's P.O.V

After Louis' out burst he seemed to begin to act strange—well more strange than usual, but none of the other lads noticed his sudden change in behavior. He was usually one to be all in the conversation, smiling, joking, laughing. But not right now. He was staying quiet, looking down at his lap, thinking, and only faking laughs and smiles.

I've never seen him like this, even in the most serious situations he would turn it into a joke. I shouldn't be complaining really, all I ever talk about is how I want him to shut up. Now that he has I want him talking again? What's wrong with me?

Was he on his man period or something? I mean some of my friends that were girls claimed that guys had a 'man period' but I never thought it could be an actual thing. I've never had a so called man period, that I know of.

But that's the only reasonable explanation I could come up with. I mean he was being sweet but after I said thank you he lashed out on me. Who the hell does that? People on their man periods, that's who.

We walked down to a nice coffee shop and talked even more, like we hadn't talked enough already. Louis was sitting quietly, how he has been for the past hour, while the rest of us talked. He was staring at his tea like it was going to disappear if he looked away. "Tommo are you okay?" Liam chuckled.

"Hm?" He glanced up from his cup. "Yeah fine."

"If you say so." Zayn shrugged as him, Liam and Niall continued their conversation. What kind of friend is he?

I so badly wanted to hop across the table and smack Zayn up side the head for being so dumb. But I wouldn't do that because he could easily beat the living shit out of me and I rather not die today. But it was very obvious that Louis wasn't okay and his so called 'best friends' didn't care. "You know Louis and I better get back to the dorm now." I stood up, motioning for him to follow.

"We should?" He furrowed his brows and tilted his head to the side. He looked so adorable, but that wasn't the focus point at the moment.

"Yes, we should." I gave him a knowing look and he nodded, standing up as well.

"Okay? Bye lads." He waved and walked out with me. "Why should we head back to the dorms exactly?"

"Wait until we get there, this is a bit private." I answered emotionless.

"Okay?" We walked the rest of the way in silence and arrived at the dorm without uttering a single word each other, making it extremely awkward. "Okay we're in private. What the hell was that about back there?" He folded his arms over his chest.

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped. Leaning up against the wall.

"What are you talking about?" He looked at me appalled.

"No I'm serious is there something wrong with you? Are you bipolar or something?"

"No! Why would you even think that?"

"You act all nice to me and then all of a sudden turn in to a complete arsehole for no reason!" I shouted.

"I just don't want to get this idea in your head that I'll be nice to you."

"You're such a dick!" He stomped towards him till we were mere inches away.

"Well you're a tease!" He screamed back.

"You're self absorbed!"

"You're over dramatic!"

We stopped screaming, breathing heavily. We both leaned in quickly and crashed our lips together, kissing roughly and eagerly. He pushed me up against the wall deepening the kiss. He pressed his body against mine making his hard-on hit my thigh.