Chapter 31

Harry's P.O.V

We walked up to the door and I understood why Louis got so nervous when he met my mum. What if his family didn't approve? Would Louis break up with me? Would he move out of the dorm and never talk to me again? Would he—

"Harry." I snapped my head up where louis was  staring at me with an amused look. "Are you just going to stand there or are you going to come up to the door." I gulped and reluctantly walked up to the door.

He rang the door bell and my leg began to shake uncontrollably. The door swung open to reveal Jay with a large smile on her face. "Harry!" She squealed and engulfed me in a hug.

"Nice to see you too mum." Louis huffed. She let go of me and walked over to Louis.

"Hi boobear." She giggled and kissed his temple.

"Mum don't call me that." He whined and I chuckled at his childishness.

"Come in you two, you must be freezing." She led us inside the house and I was in awe. It wasn't large but was very homey.

"You have a very nice house, Mrs.Tomlinson." I complimented.

"Thank you dear but just call me Johannah or Jay." She waved me off.

"Will do, Jay." I smiled.

"Let me call everyone down so they can meet you." She turned to the stairs and yelled, "everyone come down here, Lou's home!"

Footsteps were heard and down came four girls The two girls who looked to be the eldest held the two younger ones in their arms. An older man trailed behind them who I assumed to be Jay's fiancé that Louis had spoken very highly of.

"Louis!" The girls squealed and ran to hug him as I stood behind them awkwardly.

"Welcome home son." The older man smiled and patted his back. The girls released him and recognized my presence.

"Who's that?" One of the younger girls asked. I believe she was one of the twins considering the girl standing next to her looked exactly like her.

"Oh, this is Harry." Louis introduced me and grabbed my hand to pull me towards them. I waved sheepishly.

"Damn he's hot." One of the older girls smirked making me blush.

"Lottie language." Jay scolded.

"What? he's very, very attractive." The girl, Lottie, bit her lip seductively.

Louis wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Mine." He growled.

"Girls this is Louis' boyfriend." Jay clarified.

"Damn it that means he's gay." Lottie stomped her foot. "Why are the cute ones always gay."

"Actually he's bi." Louis rolled his eyes. "But don't get any ideas."

"Whatever." She huffed.

"Anyways, Harry this is Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy and Phoebe." Jay pointed to each child and they all waved. She then walked over to the older man and he wrapped and arm around her waist. "And this Dan, my fiancé."

"Nice to meet all of you." I smiled.

"Alright you two head up to Louis room and unpack. I'm going to go into the kitchen and start dinner." Jay smiled. Louis and I nodded and he led me up stairs to his room.